• IP Copied!
  • Stop what you're doing and read this.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Hey.

If you actually stopped, that's pretty cool of you.

We need to bring awareness to the biggest problem with Havoc at the moment:

Builders names not being colored in the tab.

All you need to do is support this cause and we can make a difference.

#BUILDERSRISEUP

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I agree, builders do a lot for the server and all they get in return are complaints about the map... They deserve at least a tag don't you all think?

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    They do in the server, just not on these forums.
    Regular staff get their own on here. But the builders don't get that kind of recognition, sadly.
    Builders have tags in the server and on the forums...? They're names just aren't highlighted in the TAB list.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    @Rejante I know for a fact doesn't have a tag on the forums...
    Like MichaelSteve said, Rejante might not be an official builder yet. I'm not completely sure myself as I'm not on the Build Team, but I know that builders do have tags here on the forums and in-game. There's quite a few people on the Moderation Team who still need their proper forums tags as well - it's something we have to wait on the Owners or possibly Beetley to take care of.

We have a lot of love for our amazing Build Team. They're the reason us Moderators even have a place to moderate on. They do far more than many realize, and I know that I truly adore them for their efforts.

As far as them not having their names lit up in Tab, that's because the lit up Mod names are so players can easily spot us for help: more expressly, we can help them in a different way (via perms etc) than Builders or other players could.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    aw.
    people actually care about me.
    that's new.
    on a side note imma try and get out the friend zone later
    anyways, back on topic
    i don't care.
    don't give me a tag.
    i probably don't do enough anyways, i think i quit now.
    is that an official resignation? idk
    they can't even remove my tag, so i'm not sure the chances of them giving me one
    on a side note, there's new tpacks around and about, and it might be my last work around these parts
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5jr5akm2kr98go0/HD_TMD_Pack_1.11-1.12_Spring-Summer.zip/file
    if they're broken, you'll see more of me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/16jqlhs1a4p3a16/HD_TMD_Pack_1.11-1.12_Winter.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g3j23q19nish9ku/HD_TMD_Pack_1.11-1.12_Autumn.zip/file

MaximusOctavius

maximillian12
    maximillian12 maximillian12
    Hey.

If you actually stopped, that's pretty cool of you.

We need to bring awareness to the biggest problem with Havoc at the moment:

Builders names not being colored in the tab.

All you need to do is support this cause and we can make a difference.

#BUILDERSRISEUP

The reason that they aren't colored in the tab is because we would like players to know who they ask for help. I'm not saying builders aren't important, but they are not staff.

Well Tbh, this is a little sad but @JBentley694 Is like the owner of the server... When builders are the ones telling us about updates you know something is wrong... He should have a title, and he should prob just be an owner tbh.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Well Tbh, this is a little sad but @JBentley694 Is like the owner of the server... When builders are the ones telling us about updates you know something is wrong... He should have a title, and he should prob just be an owner tbh.
    He's done more than the actual owners lately, from what I can tell.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    is that an official resignation? idk
    they can't even remove my tag, so i'm not sure the chances of them giving me one
    on a side note, there's new tpacks around and about, and it might be my last work around these parts
    WHAT?!?!?!?!