• IP Copied!
  • Suggestion for the forums

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Please remove the "new" tag on the subcategories for the forums, its kinda just stated there even though that section might not be active. Or make them that they dissapear if there hasnt been a post or message in the last 12 hours

Fun question: if you were in TWD and you could make a community, what would you call it and where would you build it?

My awnser: The capitol. It has a two year food and water supply for all of congress (100+ people) and two years is long enough for all the zombies to rot away, as film theory has proved.

Ask me for link if you want to see for yourself

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    _Tachi_ I seen that video and honestly I would make a community in Jackson, Mississippi because why not, you have tons of food and the Mississippi River for water, also since the theory is now fact it wouldn't be very hard surviving the zombies, it would just be other survivors you would have to worry about. I would call my community Psychosocial because it's a good song and good name.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ I seen that video and honestly I would make a community in Jackson, Mississippi because why not, you have tons of food and the Mississippi River for water, also since the theory is now fact it wouldn't be very hard surviving the zombies, it would just be other survivors you would have to worry about. I would call my community Psychosocial because it's a good song and good name.

Woulnt the water be contaminated if a single zombie walking in the river?

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    Not necessarily, you would just have to boil it before drinking and a fire isn't very hard to make.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Please remove the "new" tag on the subcategories for the forums, its kinda just stated there even though that section might not be active. Or make them that they dissapear if there hasnt been a post or message in the last 12 hours

Fun question: if you were in TWD and you could make a community, what would you call it and where would you build it?

My awnser: The capitol. It has a two year food and water supply for all of congress (100+ people) and two years is long enough for all the zombies to rot away, as film theory has proved.

Ask me for link if you want to see for yourself
    Film theory is a sub-channel of game theory...

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Or is gane theory a sub channel of film theory?
    No, the main channel is game theory. The green part of the game theory symbol is supposed to be a refrence to the other channel film theory. He said that in one of his videos :p

Kakreth

i would make it in my hometown (which is in the uk), I would call it the citadel and tbh theres not much advantages over other places, I just know it well, cuz its the uk, guns would be less common so defence and combat would be more arrows and melee