• IP Copied!
  • Suggestions for Staff Improvement

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    So should we just tell helpers to do more?
    yes but no, even if you want to give helpers more power and tell them to use it, there will be no point if they don't use it. sadly there is no real reason way to fix this maybe some rules for misconduct and abuse of staff powers for the newer staff another way would be list rules in a clear black and white manner which is fairly hard to do.

Last edited:

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I think that we also need to fix the barrets. I have played for a long time, long since reset, and I don't ever remember gbars throwing you 10 blocks back? And barrets never threw you back at all? I think this needs to be fixed

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    Just a quick thing so that people cannot say they are abusing there power: Quote or State what rule they are breaking when punishing a player if possible, I recently joined a server that made you read the rules and made you take a quiz after to play, Could we implement that for new players, in-fact even old ones.
    you mean white listing? that's what that is. the player HAS to sign up for the forums, post that they know the rules, and they are allowed to join the server.

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    K your annoying af...
    Others suggested actuall changed to, so why cant I?
    (Your one of those gay anime loving kids I see)
    well a couple of things i would like to clarify 1st this thread is about staff improvement. 2nd yes your entitled to your own suggestions however your suggesting TMD suggestion in a staff improvement thread is not correct . I even tried to help you by linking the correct place for your TMD suggestion.Finally didn't your parents teach you any manners gosh.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    - We have had issues with rule clarity. I think this stems from Jacob and I not clarifying rules, and them being slightly changed over time by being repeated. We cleared up the minimap rule, are there any more mods or rules in questions.
    - I have mixed feelings on this - just because people break rules, doesn't mean we should make it a lesser punishment. They should follow the rules.
    - There's no excuses for that, it should have been fixed way quicker.

The new update will have TMD and TMDO combined back into 1 TMD. Our plan is to have four 120-150 slot servers, two pvp and two pve. All your vaults on TMDOP to be accessible so you can take items out. I do agree that more TMD updates need to be made, but I still think we can make new games.

Jugg will be slightly weaker in the update. We can make further changes afterwards, if needed.
    well i mean i can go both ways on this b/c i recently got perm muted for something i just found out was perm mutable - 5 mutes in a week. If i was told this before i think id know not to get muted... I only knew ab the 10 warnings in a week thing.

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    well i mean i can go both ways on this b/c i recently got perm muted for something i just found out was perm mutable - 5 mutes in a week. If i was told this before i think id know not to get muted... I only knew ab the 10 warnings in a week thing.
    maybe if you learnt to think before you acted you would not be muted 5times in a week ? I really don't see a problem with perma muting you if you cause this many problems to the staff with 5mutes in a week.

Last edited:

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    maybe if you learnt to think before you did you would not be muted 5times a week ? I really don't see a problem with perma muting you if you cause this many problems to the staff with 5mutes in a week.
    sorry u don't know the situation and therefor you really shouldn't get yourself involved...

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    sorry u don't know the situation and therefor you really shouldn't get yourself involved...
    rules are meant to followed not pushed to the limit and I trust a mods discretion that they won't mute for no reason so unless your telling me that the staff abused power then I will ask you bring it up with higher staff.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    rules are meant to followed not pushed to the limit and I trust a mods discretion that they won't mute for no reason so unless your telling me that the staff abused power then I will ask you bring it up with higher staff.
    yeah they did... lol how can they mute someone for something he/she doesn't know is mutable??????????

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    yeah they did... lol how can they mute someone for something he/she doesn't know is mutable??????????
    and what are you doing that requires them to mute you 5times a week surly by the 3rd time they muted you that they must have warned you at least once to to stop and you should have learnt to not continue doing things that would get you muted. if your still unhappy and can't comprehend why your perma muted write a support ticket with all relevant information and ask for clarification.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    and what are you doing that requires them to mute you 5times a week surly by the 3rd time they muted you that they must have warned you at least once to to stop and you should have learnt to not continue doing things that would get you muted. if your still unhappy and can't comprehend why your perma muted write a support ticket with all relevant information and ask for clarification.
    you clearly don't know whats going on please don't reply again...

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I'd ask a bit more of consistency between the staff:

First werks playing, I throw a molotov from berx sz inside (that explosion sound causes havoc lol) and I suddenly get warned, wat? The I asked a sr. mod and he told me that we are not supposed to do so, yeah right, it would be great if he could talk to us (like lizz did so many times).

The other day I asked a mod about why the speed 1 effect vanishes after using a flashlight, if that is supposed to happen and he told yes. Later on I asked the same question to a helper and he told me it was a bug being fixed, dayum. I thought higher staff ranks were supposed to know better about server stuff.

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    I'd ask a bit more of consistency between the staff:

First werks playing, I throw a molotov from berx sz inside (that explosion sound causes havoc lol) and I suddenly get warned, wat? The I asked a sr. mod and he told me that we are not supposed to do so, yeah right, it would be great if he could talk to us (like lizz did so many times).

The other day I asked a mod about why the speed 1 effect vanishes after using a flashlight, if that is supposed to happen and he told yes. Later on I asked the same question to a helper and he told me it was a bug being fixed, dayum. I thought higher staff ranks were supposed to know better about server stuff.
    Please message me explaining this further. Thank you.

Longis_Dongus

Hello everyone,
    Recently there have been many threads regarding staff team improvement or highlighting the flaws in our team. I would like to create a thread to collectively collaborate any suggestions the players have for improving the staff team or adjusting it to how you would like it. If you would like to participate, please post any suggestions, ideas or concerns you may have below. Note that all responses must be respectful of all staff members. If you are disrespectful in your post, it will simply be ignored and I will continue on to read other suggestions. So if you want to be acknowledged, you will need to be respectful rather than call out specific team members. I would also like to state that if you have any problems with individual staff members, please message me privately with evidence rather than posting it here. I'm trying to create a positive and helpful thread to improve the staff team, and any negative responses may cause arguments or other problems that may lead to the closure of this thread.

I'll post some other topics that you might like to post your opinion on and create suggestions for below. These are not the only topics you may touch on, but they could be included in your response. I strongly suggest sending this post to anyone who you think may have some valuable opinions or suggestions to help improve the staff team. We will take all responses into account, discuss what solutions are viable, then incorporate those viable solutions into how our staff team works. c:

• The rules: Any feedback, concerns and misconceptions regarding them.
    • Staff activity: Where you want more of it and other concerns.
    • Staff attitude: Friendly and approachable?
    • Staff acceptance: Do we have an effective acceptance program? Do you have any suggestions?
    • Staff support: Support ticket opinions and suggestions.
    • Staff-player community: How could this be improved?
    • Any other big drama issues on the server regarding staff.
    I think me and a lot of other players would appreciate it if the higher-up staff would be more strict on the other staff members because I have seen a lot of them get away with a lot that are the equivalent to players breaking the rules. For example, A few days ago the same staff member, Obliterage who I have made a support ticket about before for muting me for saying "Buttcheeks" muted me again after I swore once without filter bypassing. I understand I should not have done this, however, a mute is completely unnecessary. I would be more understanding if he had warned me beforehand and I didn't stop but that was not at all the situation. He got promoted literally the very next day and honestly I feel very targeted and what is even more absurd is how someone had spammed right after I had sworn and I saw them still able to use chat and they had not gotten a mute. I really feel like the players aren't being heard by the staff members. They get away with too much and what I think should be a great improvement for the staff team is:

1. More experienced staff that are doing their job well and have high respect from the players should be promoted.

2. The creation of an official forums section for players to suggest which staff should be promoted. Either in a monthly/weekly poll where players could vote on who they think deserves a promotion the most.

3. Less experienced staff should be more easily demoted if they are abusing their authority.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I think me and a lot of other players would appreciate it if the higher-up staff would be more strict on the other staff members because I have seen a lot of them get away with a lot that are the equivalent to players breaking the rules. For example, A few days ago the same staff member, Obliterage who I have made a support ticket about before for muting me for saying "Buttcheeks" muted me again after I swore once without filter bypassing. I understand I should not have done this, however, a mute is completely unnecessary. I would be more understanding if he had warned me beforehand and I didn't stop but that was not at all the situation. He got promoted literally the very next day and honestly I feel very targeted and what is even more absurd is how someone had spammed right after I had sworn and I saw them still able to use chat and they had not gotten a mute. I really feel like the players aren't being heard by the staff members. They get away with too much and what I think should be a great improvement for the staff team is:

1. More experienced staff that are doing their job well and have high respect from the players should be promoted.

2. The creation of an official forums section for players to suggest which staff should be promoted. Either in a monthly/weekly poll where players could vote on who they think deserves a promotion the most.

3. Less experienced staff should be more easily demoted if they are abusing their authority.
    I'll talk to Obi about it. I know you pretty well, and you aren't exactly the rule-breaking type. A mute for "buttcheeks"? Weird.