• Yes!

• Yes, but i think its missing things

• Yes, but i dont agree with some things

• No, but i agree with a few things you said

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    so we were told there would be a tmd relistic server, so i got some suggestions put together (some are not mine) because @Jacobg2011 said to leave suggestions in the forums. not sure if this belongs in the tmd suggestions tho.

1. make food much rarer, except in cities.

2. make guns very rare, but common in some parts. (in cities the only gun you might find is a pistol, unless its a police/military area, in farms/cabins all you would really find is double barrel shotguns and Winchesters.)

3. Guns can get dirty over time and decrease accuracy and increase the chance of a jam by a lot.

4. Guns can get rusty if held in your hand while in water or in rain. rusty guns decrease accuracy and damage. also jam a lot

5. guns have a chance to jam if fired a lot in a row. when jammed they cant fire

6. dirty guns can be cleaned with a 1 "gun kit"

7. "gun kits" are a single use item that will un jam or clean a gun. find them pretty much anywhere with gun spawns, but rarely spawn with guns

8. to make a gun not rusty, you need 1 WD-40

9. WD-40 is found in houses or garages. cleans rusty guns

10. while guns should be rare(see #2) they will almost always spawn dirty, or jammed, or rusty, or if luck hates you, all 3

11. add gun attachments. for now, add vertical grip (increases both hip and shoulder fire accuracy) halo sign for all guns (shoulder fire accuracy improved) and laser. (increases hip fire and a little shoulder accuracy) suppressor. (removes sound, see #14)

12. gun attachments can be added by placing them in a crafting table or your crafting table in your inventory by just placing the attachment with the gun. the attachments can be removed by placing the gun into the table.

13. guns can have multiple attachments, but some cant have certain attachments. (shotguns can't use suppressors, pistols cant use scopes)

14 each shot from a gun has a 50% chance to spawn a group a zombies (3-5) very close to you(10 blocks), unless in a sealed building they spawn outside. up to 6 groups can spawn before up to 100 blocks around are "safe" or zombies wont spawn there for 15 min.

15. Cars need fuel. fuel can be found in garages.

16. this is probaly impossible to make, but add siphoning gas from gas stations and cars.

17. pickup trucks. pickup trucks can carry 2 or 4 people in the front, depending on the type, and 6 in the back. you can also carry an entire chest's space of items.

18 military flat bed trucks. have more HP than other vehicles and carry 3 people in the front(driver, passenger, and gunner.), and 14 people in the back. you can also carry a double chest's space worth of items. gunner shoots an m60 that is mounted on the top. shoots LMG ammo. you can pick it up via when you click on the truck, or when the truck gets destroyed.

19 just like MW, TMD should have quests. NPCs can be found in both safe zones or out in he wild.
    (for example, daryl in berx asks you to collect 10 arrows, or carol is a skyscraper asks you to bring her m14 ammo) rewards would be skulls or gear.

20 because its tmd realistic, i say remove shops, except for the bare minimum. for example, no food, and no guns, just melee and very overpriced ammo for shotguns and pistols.

21 no infinite money.

22. (props to TomKhaKai) campers/RVs fit 6 people and have good storage space.

23. car loot. you can find loot already in the storage compartments of cars. the military truck might have ammo, police car might have a shotgun, and the RV might have a Winchester, and lastly the pick up truck might have some other supplies, like bolt cutters and WD-40

i will be adding more stuff in the future

Last edited:

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    The ideas suggested seem cool, and I have seen some popular articles on the forums.

I do have one problem (and I think I can speek for all pvpers here), and that is the gun jam it is shot multiple times. If you notice in pvp, people would never stop shooting, and sometimes, burst fire isn't all that fun. Other than that, the ideas are fine.

saintsebastian
    Usually for TMD realism, I would think of having different ammo for different guns (because that is realistic). What I fear, though, that it might be a lot more challenging, but I would thing it can be fun
    i guess, but that would mean way to many items have to be changed

saintsebastian
    I like these ideas, but I think some guns should get jammed and get dirty and rusty a lot quicker, and some a lot slower. Like, Snipers and LMGs should get dirty/rusty/jammed faster and get de-buffs, while guns like the AK-47 wouldn't get de-buffs.
    i agree, but the spaz, mossberg, and Remington should be Jam-Ville USA

TomRubberduck
    TomRubberduck TomRubberduck
    1 more idea: campers. They can fit 6 people, and they have a chest space for food, water, guns, ammo, ect. as texture they could look something like the one in the file. so 3 new vehicles whould be cool, the camper (RV), the military truck, and the police car.

Attachments

• TMD camper.jpg
      TMD camper.jpg
      335.3 KB · Views: 9
    saintsebastian
    1 more idea: campers. They can fit 6 people, and they have a chest space for food, water, guns, ammo, ect. as texture they could look something like the one in the file. so 3 new vehicles whould be cool, the camper (RV), the military truck, and the police car.
    Great idea, ill add that to the list!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Don't worry for that ;) If I could say, keep the good work, and be patient! But at the same time, don't have too much expectation for a fast reply, because as I've understood, some players want staff to spend time on Mine Wars too.