• IP Copied!
  • Supply Drops

Should this be implemented?

• Yes

• No

• Needs to be changed (put down in thread what)

Results are only viewable after voting.
    DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    I know people have mentioned this before on the old forums. but this one would be purchasable for either 3.99 and 5.49 irl money or 25k and 50k igm. Firstly the supply drop wouldn't be OP mainly for players starting out or people who want a little boost to their survival. The supply drop would contain food, meds, armor, guns, melee, and misc (a rare chance for a vehicle). The amount of stuff varies and is completely random. how they would work is a retextured item ( i was thinking it would look like a radio ) would be received. You then go somewhere and right click the radio and a chest falls down and that would be the supply drop. once you open it the chest should 'lock' so that no one else can go in it so stuff isn't stolen. The more expensive one would have a greater chance of getting a vehicle and 1-2 legendaries.

Thanks for reading
    -Milk

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    But in middle of a zombie apocalypse who would provide thease supply drops?¿ (well most certainly not the us army or Emily Stoneheart electrics.)

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    But in middle of a zombie apocalypse who would provide thease supply drops?¿ (well most certainly not the us army or Emily Stoneheart electrics.)

but the middle of a zombie apocalypse who would sell you gun for money? money is worthless then.(Well most certainly not rick or any sane person)

kaikea

It seems a little too unrealistic in the way you'd like to put it. If it were my idea, I would have the supply drops much rarer, uncontrolled by the player, unlocked to anyone, and coordinates would be broadcasted throughout the chat, basically like Hell Night (but again, much rarer). Maybe even only enabled by a certain amount of people on a server, just so people don't do an all-nighter to loot freely with zero challenge.

Firrothe

It seems a little too unrealistic in the way you'd like to put it. If it were my idea, I would have the supply drops much rarer, uncontrolled by the player, unlocked to anyone, and coordinates would be broadcasted throughout the chat, basically like Hell Night (but again, much rarer). Maybe even only enabled by a certain amount of people on a server, just so people don't do an all-nighter to loot freely with zero challenge.
    Here again... as always... strong people would become even more stronger cause they can easily kill every new player and/or not so talented players.

kaikea

Here again... as always... strong people would become even more stronger cause they can easily kill every new player and/or not so talented players.
    That's why I said "much rarer", even as rare as to put it as a weekly event. Legendaries are not required to be placed in them, if OP players were to become a problem of course.

_Vapples_

Players could use these airdrops as traps to lure and kill players. Players might behave a bit rasher, especially if they were just lured and killed at a supply drop. The amount of support tickets would only increase.