• Teams

Fix The Team Situations?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
    • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

uhJoey

Hello my names Joey (IGN UhJoey) and I’ve been thinking lately about the team situation and I believe that it’s just messed up.

Reasons it’s not good -

1. No allies?

2. I understand you guys are trying to prevent outnumbers but it doesn’t matter ask any pvp-1 player right now and they would tell you 75% of wars have at least 7 players per team.

3. Right now tmd consists of 2 teams Yoiji/Risks team and Koezi/My Team. (the main teams at least). This is just straight up boring in my opinion, ask any OG player back then there use to be literally 5 way wars and it use to be so fun.

Ways to Fix -

Make it a actual cap not some stupid crap that makes u be able to hit someone if you have over 5 people online that’s just dumb. Make the actual cap 6-7 people perm and make it so you can’t hit each other. Make it so there’s no allies btw.

OR

Make it so there’s 3-4 people on one team but there is allies... BUT make sure there’s a cap to allies or people would just abuse and have 3 allies each team and it would fix nothing. For example I have a team with 3 other people and I have 1 Allie with 4 people.

thanks for reading tbh this took me 5 mins to make but this is just my idea on how to fix the team situations because wars are just ridiculous rn tbh.

prank_name

bruh just let 400 mfers in a team whats the problem. if 1 team has 10 members and 2 enemy teams have 5 each theyll group up anyways to even it out.