• IP Copied!
  • Tell me everything

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    hello its me SirbutteralotIII you may or may not know me but I'm back please fill me in on what's happend in the last few months with the map and those things

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    A reset had happened in late December, resetting the whole map making all of the building look amazing. The sanctuary had been added and few others I think. It looks amazing btw you really should check it out. That's really all I can tell you that's kinda exciting :p

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    In the last couple of months.
    - Several contests on the mapmaker server. (Christmas, MineWars Conquest and Safezone).
    - Several new staff members have been promoted.
    - The new map has been released, and it looks fantastic!
    - An entire new list of achievements that we can all go and complete.
    - Many updates were added, such as tigers, kit Ezekiel, new NPC's, painkiller cooldown (yay!), infinite money cap, and much more.
    - There is a new resource pack, minor changes have been made.
    - Players freaked out about the update, all the crying lead to server OP TMD being added.

That's all I can think of, please let me know if I missed anything.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    In the last couple of months.
    - Several contests on the mapmaker server. (Christmas, MineWars Conquest and Safezone).
    - Several new staff members have been promoted.
    - The new map has been released, and it looks fantastic!
    - An entire new list of achievements that we can all go and complete.
    - Many updates were added, such as tigers, kit Ezekiel, new NPC's, painkiller cooldown (yay!), infinite money cap, and much more.
    - There is a new resource pack, minor changes have been made.
    - Players freaked out about the update, all the crying lead to server OP TMD being added.

That's all I can think of, please let me know if I missed anything.

Forum news:

Chlnge got helper and Kat gor Sr.Mod

Also Mr.Potatoes is back

Sarge4ID is yet to come back

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Sarge is gone thank you all I knew mr. Potatoes was back he cam back close to the time when I left

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Koarin came into the forums and gave CD and AIDS to everyone, some followed his regime but most argued and tried to stop him from giving any more cancer...

I

IHaveInternet

Koarin came into the forums and gave CD and AIDS to everyone, some followed his regime but most argued and tried to stop him from giving any more cancer...

"Fighting fire with fire just burns down the forest, and an eye for an eye will leave the world blind." - Unknown