• IP Copied!
  • Temporary TMD Map by Chlnge

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    There we go. That's what I used to get the roads. There's still a couple of places the old map doesn't have, and some of the roads are hard to see in the trees. But thanks for this.

[Looks back] Oh. I forgot about Eastmond's.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I saved a screenshot a long time ago. Can't zoom and its missing new locations; but at least it's accurate:
    Actually... It's not accurate. This is the 1.7 map or something. (I wasn't playing back then but I know this isn't right). Estershade isn't there anymore. Hilltop's where Woodwyn is on this map.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Where is the small camps that the wolves were at?
    Depends. I havnt seen the show, so I'm not sure which one that would be.
    I know there are some tents scattered about the map. I know there's one between Northrose and Ashville... in the woods somewhere in there.
    I also know there is a camp in the woods between Cynthiana and North Hill

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Glad to help those who needed this :) I'm getting a lot of great feedback in both Forums and in game.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Depends. I havnt seen the show, so I'm not sure which one that would be.
    I know there are some tents scattered about the map. I know there's one between Northrose and Ashville... in the woods somewhere in there.
    I also know there is a camp in the woods between Cynthiana and North Hill

You haven't seen the show?!?! O_O

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Note: Thing to know for Coords. If you ever get desperately lost, head to 0,0. It's right in front of the blue barn in BigSpot.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    Ive noticed the online map is down, as have most of the players that use it frequently.
    I tried to make a quick, temporary one. This is the best I could do. plz dun judge xD
    I know the map like the back of my hand in game, but the nuances of the roads and such were a bit trickier. I found screenshots of the old map I had, so TADA!!!
    (Note: It cut off the right corner. There are some small things there.)
    View attachment 700
    maaaap.jpg
    This is what me and my team use.
    (Well, I know I use it.) xD