• IP Copied!
  • Thank you from the toxic community of TMDC.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I want to thank the Havoc staff team. _Nickk came on today and literally handled all the issues and listened to us, ultimately doing one update to fix all the problems we had. Zombies are back now, 20 dmg kats are now less frequent. Everything is back to how we loved TMDC.

There are 3 issues that are currently ruining the server though:
    1)Medpacks are now glitched. You can hold down one medpack and it heals 10 hearts and is spammed like an infinite 1 painkiller. That's gotta be fixed ASAP.
    2)Lack of staff on TMDC is very bad atm. Snakefangs was the only staff on there that would ban the players that I personally saw hack but no staff could get on to spectate the player. Ik he was removed from staff so I think other staff need to take up the spot. Even if it's just 2 staff where one handles 1 morning and one handles night.
    3)20 damage katannas are still seen on players. They won't say 20 damage though. They will say 9 damage but will actually take away half of a full jugg's hearts.

These are legit the only 3 issues with TMDC. Thank you @_Nickk and the other staff. TMDC players are pretty toxic and always whine. But I am here to say thank you and just mentioning 3 bugs. Take your time to complete them except for issue 1 with the medpacks. That has got to be done immediately since you literally can't die if you hold down the medpack.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I enjoyed TMDC back when we could parachute down with that kit we always got when we respawned, and the high chance to get miniguns and other top tier gear. The entire map was a battlefield and I loved it.
    When they removed all that, the mode just got boring. At least in my opinion, anyways.

But it's mostly the way the OGs want it to be, so I don't really get a say I think.

Medpacks are now glitched. You can hold down one medpack and it heals 10 hearts and is spammed like an infinite 1 painkiller. That's gotta be fixed ASAP.
    Painkillers themselves are an annoying item players in PvP carry. I'd love to see them get nerfed so it'd make fighting less same-old.

Lack of staff on TMDC is very bad atm. Snakefangs was the only staff on there that would ban the players that I personally saw hack but no staff could get on to spectate the player. Ik he was removed from staff so I think other staff need to take up the spot. Even if it's just 2 staff where one handles 1 morning and one handles night.
    I don't really know what the staff is doing these days. From what I could tell, the builders and devs are working on new content (which we have next to no info on what is and isn't going to happen any more). But the rest of the team only hangs out in the main TMD worlds, if they even come on at all.

It'd be a godsend if any of them actually read this thread and start to care about TMDC at all.

20 damage katannas are still seen on players. They won't say 20 damage though. They will say 9 damage but will actually take away half of a full jugg's hearts.
    Iirc I have a 20 damage katana in TMDPVE still, despite the damage nerf. I'm not too sure though, since it might have changed for mine.

Last edited:

5hoes

Champion
    5hoes
    5hoes 5hoes
    I enjoyed TMDC back when we could parachute down with that kit we always got when we respawned, and the high chance to get miniguns and other top tier gear. The entire map was a battlefield and I loved it.
    When they removed all that, the mode just got boring. At least in my opinion, anyways.

To be honest I missed that too as even random players played xD. It was more alive but I feel it was Haise, Hexxings, and Naner who ruined it for others. (Hex and Haise as they cheated and ban evaded and Naner because he would always call them on and team with them and act clueless).

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    To be honest I missed that too as even random players played xD. It was more alive but I feel it was Haise, Hexxings, and Naner who ruined it for others. (Hex and Haise as they cheated and ban evaded and Naner because he would always call them on and team with them and act clueless).
    I hate when people ruin the good and fun mechanics for everyone else. I did not know that but I did, however, enjoy the parachuting.

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero

But it's mostly the way the OGs want it to be, so I don't really get a say I think.

Painkillers themselves are an annoying item players in PvP carry. I'd love to see them get nerfed so it'd make fighting less same-old.

I don't really know what the staff is doing these days. From what I could tell, the builders and devs are working on new content (which we have next to no info on what is and isn't going to happen any more). But the rest of the team only hangs out in the main TMD worlds, if they even come on at all.

It'd be a godsend if any of them actually read this thread and start to care about TMDC at all.

Iirc I have a 20 damage katana in TMDPVE still, despite the damage nerf. I'm not too sure though, since it might have changed for mine.

If you want pains nerfed you have to play on TMDPVP because TMDC was made for the OG's and pains are just fine right now.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    If you want pains nerfed you have to play on TMDPVP because TMDC was made for the OG's and pains are just fine right now.
    Meh I feel like the pains in 2016 were different so even if it was the placebo effect as many staff are saying I feel like something is off, it is just different. I prefer it (pvp) anyway