• IP Copied!
  • The awakening chapter 1

should i make a second chapter

• Total voters

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I remember it like yesterday the start... the start of the end of the world. Their were sirens blaring to evacuate D.C. as calm as possible in that voice like we were all gonna make it out alive. Yah right fat chance at that.
    but anyway back to my story i was running like the wind like running like hell faster than i ever had before to absolutely no were but to safety that was not a given. Then i see it a HUM-V with the keys in it at least i hoped but there was a problem there was a walker in it. I raised my gun and a million thoughts crossed my head. Like "Who is the dead man in there? What was his name? Did he have a family?", and "Is this life now? Killing dead people to survive?" I thought and pondered for what seemed like decades squeezed into a few seconds then thought "If i think those thoughts i will die." So I shot my gun at the head after all it was not hard to miss but as I would find out that was the only place to hit. After it was dead I jumped on the HUM-V and started it up and just drove till I saw a man on a tank shooting those those THOSE dead things (walkers i would soon call them) with his machine gun a confident look on his face i drove to him and yelled get on he yelled back over the gun fire coming from all over the city "Okay my family's in here cover us while i get them out he opened the hatch and yelled "were being saved!" and out came his wife and his son.

END OF CHAPTER 1

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    It would be an awesome story, just the spelling and grammar is not the very best. Spelling and grammar play a very important role in stories, scripts, and poems. You could have the most amazing poem but the worst grammar and it wouldn't be that good, just because of the grammar. For starters, I would start with a bit better punctuation and capitalization.