• IP Copied!
  • The Crossbow at it’s worse

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    Hi most of you will know me mainly as GodClaps or DontTryItDude and today I am talking about the crossbow what is one of my favorite guns but sadly has been ruined it now does half a heart of dmg to full riot and does nothing to full jug when before it did 4 hearts to riot and 3 hearts to jug what is fair because it does around the same dmg as a barret 50 cal so if you all agree that they should return the crossbow to its former glory say in the comments below and help fix the once great gun

Runkelpokk

Hi most of you will know me mainly as GodClaps or DontTryItDude and today I am talking about the crossbow what is one of my favorite guns but sadly has been ruined it now does half a heart of dmg to full riot and does nothing to full jug when before it did 4 hearts to riot and 3 hearts to jug what is fair because it does around the same dmg as a barret 50 cal so if you all agree that they should return the crossbow to its former glory say in the comments below and help fix the once great gun
    yea crossbow needs a buff.
    spass needs a buff too and deagle a nerf

MrNoun

Mythical
    MrNoun
    MrNoun MrNoun
    gspas was never in the game as far as i know and the gcrossbow is still in the game (at least i still got some) but the flame should be broght back

I still have a G-Bow and a flamethrower so as far as I know the flame is still in the game, and I remember the G-spas

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I’m pretty sure the G-Spas was in the gams for a very short while. Also, the Flamethrower is still in the game. I use it all the time to mow down walkers quickly.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I’m pretty sure the G-Spas was in the gams for a very short while. Also, the Flamethrower is still in the game. I use it all the time to mow down walkers quickly.
    The Golden Spas was never an actual *usable* item, I don't think. Similar to the skinned Tier 5s, it was an unused texture.