• IP Copied!
  • The Inventory Bug

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    There has been a lot of rambling and ranting about how players cannot drop items out of their inventory. Im here to hopefully fix that for you. :p

Problem: Players cannot drop any items out of their inventory, even when using 'Q' or taking it out manually. Cause: I believe it has something to do with picking up certain storage bags (duffles, backpacks, pouches.) Solution: You will want to grab a storage bag and open it. You can chuck the item out then and it should hopefully go out.

The first half of the video shows the actual bug, and how the pistol will not leave my inventory. In the last bit of the video nearing the end it shows how by opening up a duffle bag or something similar the item will drop out. Thanks to @____Florian____ for sharing this with me. Check Florian out. :p

If you don't get it then this video which can be found here should explain it. Post down below if this has or hasn't worked for you. I'd like to know :) xd rawr

Note: Here is the video link anyway :p

Last edited:

5oup

There has been a lot of rambling and ranting about how players cannot drop items out of their inventory. Im here to hopefully fix that for you. :p

Problem: Players cannot drop any items out of their inventory, even when using 'Q' or taking it out manually. Cause: I believe it has something to do with picking up certain storage bags (duffles, backpacks, pouches.) Solution: You will want to grab a storage bag and open it. You can chuck the item out then and it should hopefully go out. In the video nearing the end it shows how by opening up a duffle bag or something similar the item will drop out. Thanks to @____Florian____ for sharing this with me. Check 'em out. :p

If you don't get it then this video which can be found here should explain it. Post down below if this has or hasn't worked for you. I'd like to know :) xd rawr

Note: Here is the video link anyway :p
    Once this glitch is fixed I can go back to storing on my alts. This is by far the most aggravating glitch to come along with the new update

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Does the "unalloyed to drop" is in interaction with the stats box on the right (multiboard)?

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Does the "unalloyed to drop" is in interaction with the stats box on the right (multiboard)?

Umm, no. Im pretty sure it's not. I get what you mean because I dropped it off to the left side when I opened up the duffle, but no Im pretty sure it doesn't make a difference.