• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead:Season 1

sethsmith785

Mythical
    sethsmith785
    sethsmith785 sethsmith785
    Dear Fans of my Series
    So My Series Premiere of The Mining Dead:A World of Adventure has kicked off and I know I said a week after my premiere a new Episode would be released well that wont happen this week its next week on the 21st that the 2nd episode will be released and out to you beautiful people im glad you have watched my episodes from the bottom of my heart it means alot to me I started this journey with little knowledge of editing and you tube videos and Im Glad those who are watching the series are being patient with me and im working on other things and my plates quite full with doing other server episodes im working on a new server series which will be coming out in september but this server is my home and i feel welcomed to you all and if you want a shout out and you see me on give me at least 10 TMD $ with the command in game /pay sethprice02 (random amount of money) and i will add you to my list for the next episode....Thats all but so far on my list are 1.Gromanoid 2._Galatic_Turtle_

Sincerely GamingWithTheFlash

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Dear Fans of my Series
    So My Series Premiere of The Mining Dead:A World of Adventure has kicked off and I know I said a week after my premiere a new Episode would be released well that wont happen this week its next week on the 21st that the 2nd episode will be released and out to you beautiful people im glad you have watched my episodes from the bottom of my heart it means alot to me I started this journey with little knowledge of editing and you tube videos and Im Glad those who are watching the series are being patient with me and im working on other things and my plates quite full with doing other server episodes im working on a new server series which will be coming out in september but this server is my home and i feel welcomed to you all and if you want a shout out and you see me on give me at least 10 TMD $ with the command in game /pay sethprice02 (random amount of money) and i will add you to my list for the next episode....Thats all but so far on my list are 1.Gromanoid 2._Galatic_Turtle_

Sincerely GamingWithTheFlash
    Hey Seth. It's been awhile man.

sethsmith785

Mythical
    sethsmith785
    sethsmith785 sethsmith785
    A new video should be out around After Christmas but small little shorts like the video above are every so often but main episodes are scheduled...after christmas so rn we are on a hiatus sorry :( :(

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    i want a tv show not some dumb additional channel that does the same old bullcrap
    I NEVER SUBED AND NEVER WILL
    I don't know why you're being so rude to this man, he even replied to that first disrespectful comment politely. He had every right to call you what he did (though he shouldn't have). I advise you to be at least a little nicer, you could offend a lot of people in the future.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I don't know why you're being so rude to this man, he even replied to that first disrespectful comment politely. He had every right to call you what he did (though he shouldn't have). I advise you to be at least a little nicer, you could offend a lot of people in the future.
    Okay im sorry but that was before sarge so like