• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Seasons Update

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    KbVUS7E.png
    We are incredibly excited to release our latest update to The Mining Dead, introducing Seasons! Seasons offer players a fun and exciting way to compete with others to place at the top of the leaderboards and earn awesome prizes!

How It Works
    Throughout each Season players will build up their score by killing players, killing zombies and completing Daily Challenges. The exact values for each of these are listed below.
    • Killing a Player: 100 Score
      • Each piece of Leather Armor being worn by the killed player will add 25 Score
      • Each piece of Military Armor being worn by the killed player will add 50 Score
      • Each piece of Riot Gear Armor being worn by the killed player will add 75 Score
      • Each piece of Juggernaut Armor being worn by the killed player will add 100 Score
    • Killing a Zombie: 10 Score
    • Completing a Daily Challenge: 1,000 Score
    You can use the command /score to view your score and the command /leaders to view the top players' scores.

Prizes
    At the end of each Season, the top players will all receive prizes. All players who reach certain scores will receive prizes as well.

1st Place: $250 Cash via Paypal & a special in-game tag for the next Season.
    2nd Place: $125 Cash via Paypal & a special in-game tag for the next Season.
    3rd Place: $75 Cash via Paypal & a special in-game tag for the next Season.
    4th - 10th Place: $75 Shop Vouchers & a special in-game tag for the next Season.
    11th - 25th Place: $50 Shop Vouchers.

All players who reach at least 125,000 score will earn 5 Legendary Crates at the beginning of the next Season.

All players who reach at least 250,000 score will earn 5 Mythical Crates at the beginning of the next Season.

Reset
    Along with this update, there has been a gear reset for The Mining Dead servers. Items, money, and bans that are older than 6 months have all been reset.

Other Mining Dead Updates
    Along with the addition of seasons, there will be a few other changes made to The Mining Dead.
    • Moving While Healing - beginning with this update players will be able to use healing items while moving.
    • Legendary Guns - Legendary Guns will now drop on death.
    • TMD-1 & TMD-2 will be combined into TMDPVP-1.
    • TMD-3 & TMD-4 will be combined into TMDPVE-1.
    Update Poll
    Finally, if you would like to give your feedback on the update, you may do so here.

Last edited:

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Update Poll
    Finally, if you would like to give your feedback on the update, you may do so here.

I like the reset of all items and money, I like the seasons and how you can check top 5 and your current score. I do not like how you die and kill a full riot in two shots of a barret 50 cal, I believe you should make bandages one second each for the cooldown and pains .1 each second or something like that, or just put back the old pains. No one wants to wear jugg because they are scared to just get deleted off the server with a barret. I would also like Hellnight to be worked on, when you first spawn there is this huge lag spike idk why, the old days you got to fly where you wanted to go like an actual battle royale.

Last edited:
    I like the reset of all items and money, I like the seasons and how you can check top 5 and your current score. I do not like how you die and kill a full riot in two shots of a barret 50 cal, I believe you should make bandages one second each for the cooldown and pains .1 each second or something like that, or just put back the old pains. No one wants to wear jugg because they are scared to just get deleted off the server with a barret. I would also like Hellnight to be worked on, when you first spawn there is this huge lag spike idk why, the old days you got to fly where you wanted to go like an actual battle royale.
    I agree with jahango. TMDPVP-1 Guns are so op. Im still wondering why guns are so op and why you have 40 HP instead of 20. And I would bring old pains back and put lower cooldown on other healing items. (You can unban me too haha xd)

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    This, folks, is what a desperate administration does.
    In order to not abandon the boat let's bring the pirates back, rawwr!

Havoc in a nutshell:
    >>lots of weird unplanned updates
    >>decrease in popularity
    >>bring back the cheaters, flammers etc

SUCCESS

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Unbanning members just make the matters worse. Now when players see someone hacking they feel like they shouldn't report it cause they know there will ba an unban at some point...

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I just realized something... that means all the hackers from when we had thousands of players might come back. good thing we have a VERY good new sr mod now :)
    latest

This picture seems to explain it best ( and in theme :p )

Last edited:

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Wow. Nice. Unbans. I can't wait for the server to die again. Y'all just love screwin' yourselves over, dontcha?

idiots
    The server was already dead and hasn't came back to life yet, so how can it die again? and I honestly don't think it was that bad of a decision.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    The server was already dead and hasn't came back to life yet, so how can it die again? and I honestly don't think it was that bad of a decision.

I hope you are right... We will all know soon. I really hope im wrong about this...

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi

"Server was dead and couldn't came back" and "not a bad decision" are not diferente things, just a continuity of poor and desperate measures to increase it's player count despite all the problems from previous updates and screwing MW players.
    And you say it's the best decision? It's likely telling a doc to rip off your leg coz you don't wanna deal with some problems in it just for the sake of convenience.
    Havoc's chain of bad decisions are amazing me, yet I used to think it was only a hater thing. You guys really put yourselves into it when it comes to hastily bad decisions.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    "Server was dead and couldn't came back" and "not a bad decision" are not diferente things, just a continuity of poor and desperate measures to increase it's player count despite all the problems from previous updates and screwing MW players.
    And you say it's the best decision? It's likely telling a doc to rip off your leg coz you don't wanna deal with some problems in it just for the sake of convenience.
    Havoc's chain of bad decisions are amazing me, yet I used to think it was only a hater thing. You guys really put yourselves into it when it comes to hastily bad decisions.
    You're literally always disagreeing with anything I say on any post possible even when majority of the people agree with me, always going out of your way to try and make me look wrong. Pretty a lot of servers reset bans 10x more often than this server and they're well and alive and lots of the banned players come back to play and to be legit and spend money on the server aswell, if you think it's a bad choice then that is your opinion but you don't need to try and trash the server for giving some people another chance. So please hop off of me kid and get something better to do.