• IP Copied!
  • The Perfect Suggestion

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Here's the perfect sugestion... suggestions that are suggested should be implemented if they are really good. If you look and the "Suggestions" thread none of them are ever implemented. Also, since none of them are getting implemented people are less likely to come up with brand new suggestions that would be awesome if added.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I mean, most ideas and suggestions that are really good and detailed are just, very, very ambitious. I would know, I made one. But, I suggested at one point that Havoc should have someone to go about and start looking at the suggestions, and giving thoughts, and opinions, it would be a simple forum rank, that would be a more official voice, I made a post about it some time back. Nontheless, there's a lotta ideas out there, some should be considered.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Maybe it would be better if we had a point system like reddit or something/hottest discussion, etc. (u know what I mean)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Maybe it would be better if we had a point system like reddit or something/hottest discussion, etc. (u know what I mean)
    I know multiple servers which do that... everyone responds with +1 or -1 and gives their reasoning and if it gets enough +1s it gets sent to the devs and Owners to be considered.

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    That sounds like a great idea. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be hard to implement either.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Or the owners could just read the suggestions and give feedback as to how the idea could be added or give reasons as to why it won't be added. You know, like what most servers do when someone makes a suggestion....

This has already been suggested a bunch of times before, but owners never do anything about it.