• Banana?!

• ..Kinda?

Results are only viewable after voting.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    The spas needs to be nerfed.

Yes, I know everyone instantly will start typing "no it's not!!1! Ur just bad!!1!1"

Listen and wait before you type.

The spas is total bullcrap.
    No recoil.
    No pushback.
    Point.
    Aim.
    Fire.
    No talent needed.
    People say that you can "strafe" it. I've actually done this, but if you're 5 blocks away, which is around the distance everyone uses it at, you're dead.

So, nerf it. Lower it to 8 damage.

In turn, bring up all assault weapons damage by 2.5, lmgs by 1.5, and smgs by 2.

This is help prevent everyone from just running in with a spas, katana, barrett, and riot.

Drop your feedback below.

(By the way this wouldn't change shop prices)

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    All the guns here have no recoil (But should be added!!!) Maybe reduce range, but a shotguns a shotgun, the point is point and shoot. I do agree slightly on nerfing, maybe lower rate of fire

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    All the guns here have no recoil (But should be added!!!) Maybe reduce range, but a shotguns a shotgun, the point is point and shoot. I do agree slightly on nerfing, maybe lower rate of fire
    Rof on the spas is unfair, a real spas has nowhere near that speed.

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    I agree on the nerf but not as much on the recoil part cause the guns are inaccurate (Mainly when you dont aim), especially the shotguns.Also I find it weird that the LMG does so little damage.

And I dont know why there is an option to vote "*Banana?!" But I like it and cant resist picking it. :3

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I agree on the nerf but not as much on the recoil part cause the guns are inaccurate (Mainly when you dont aim), especially the shotguns.Also I find it weird that the LMG does so little damage.

And I dont know why there is an option to vote "*Banana?!" But I like it and cant resist picking it. :3
    It's still easy to kill players medium range with the spas, which shouldn't happen. One time one of my shells hit a naked from 50 blocks away.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    It's still easy to kill players medium range with the spas, which shouldn't happen. One time one of my shells hit a naked from 50 blocks away.

and with the bullet drop on assault rifles, SMG's and LMG's it has the same distance as the spaz or less. and when you said 'spas' in the title i thought of the place where people go to relax first and was confused af.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    and with the bullet drop on assault rifles, SMG's and LMG's it has the same distance as the spaz or less. and when you said 'spas' in the title i thought of the place where people go to relax first and was confused af.
    But it's called the spas 12, not the spaz 12 lol

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    I agree for it to be nerfed also make the bullets stay together more ive shot a real shotgun and the bullets spread but not that much

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    To be honest, the Spas-12 is almost a guaranteed find at Fox-worth, a tier 4 gun shouldn't be that common, also I hate people who jump from the gate of a safe zone with one and kill you super easily, it's probably in my top 10 of annoying things people do. I think it should be nerfed a bit less though, it is a tier 4 gun, and tier 4 guns can't be super weak. So instead of nerfing it a ton, nerf it by 2-4 damage only.

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    I Like The Spread Idea. Make the bullets closer together.
    Once Upon A Time, In A car my friend was driving and me as a passenger,
    I saw A Zombie so I decided to shoot it with the spaz just cause :p
    And literally all the bullets went AROUND the zombie. :confused:

_Vapples_

This might actually work against any nerf mentioned above. A tighter spread would allow more pellets to hit players, which Spas pvp is the topic at hand, therefore helping to negate any damage reduction, or other adjustment to the Spas.

_Vapples_

The spas needs to be nerfed.

Yes, I know everyone instantly will start typing "no it's not!!1! Ur just bad!!1!1"

Listen and wait before you type.

The spas is total bullcrap.
    No recoil.
    No pushback.
    Point.
    Aim.
    Fire.
    No talent needed.
    People say that you can "strafe" it. I've actually done this, but if you're 5 blocks away, which is around the distance everyone uses it at, you're dead.

So, nerf it. Lower it to 8 damage.

In turn, bring up all assault weapons damage by 2.5, lmgs by 1.5, and smgs by 2.

This is help prevent everyone from just running in with a spas, katana, barrett, and riot.

Drop your feedback below.

(By the way this wouldn't change shop prices)
    The Barrett could be nerfed to add drop both scoped in/out as well as reducing its accuracy at short range to prevent the frustrating laser beam death that occurs at both long range and short. The Barrett should not be adjusted too much as it IS a Barrett 50. Maybe reduce its rof? Only brought this up because you mentioned it in your post.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    The Barrett could be nerfed to add drop both scoped in/out as well as reducing its accuracy at short range to prevent the frustrating laser beam death that occurs at both long range and short. The Barrett should not be adjusted too much as it IS a Barrett 50. Maybe reduce its rof? Only brought this up because you mentioned it in your post.
    I think it's somewhat op, but still requires skill, unlike the spas.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    That just makes it a better weapon.