• IP Copied!
  • The True Harm of Painkillers

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Painkillers.

I’m sure we all know what they all are. They’re the one thing that balances on a tight rope and keeps the server and people (literally) alive. Make a bad change to painkillers, BAM, you get an outrage. The opposite happens when something good happens. Why? Simple: it’s addictive.

When TMD advertised that the server would be realistic, they were right. They did all these things to be as real as possible, including the painkillers. Think about it; don’t you always spam your painkillers to regen health? Then, when you win that PvP battle, you feel satisfied and rewarded because you lived. It’s because of this thing called dopamine. In your brain, it controls your positive attitude.

So what if I told that drugs (particularly painkillers) do that exact same thing.

Because you feel rewarded, you keep taking it in real life and in the server. Mind blown? Realistic, right?

Well, I say it’s not realistic enough.

As you could probably tell if you observe, this post is placed in the “Ideas and Suggestions” area. So, what am I here to suggest?

Overdoses. You see, in TMD, take friggin’ 10 stacks of painkillers and you’ll be fine! Now, take the same amount of painkillers, but in real life.

(plz don’t, it can kill you.)

When you take a certain amount of painkillers, you get a bar on top of your screen “similar to the dragon bar” showing the level of toxicity (probably not the right word) that you have. Get to a certain point, and you start to get temporarily sick. Take too much, and you die of overdose.

I touched on this on a post before, so I thought I’d share this officially to the community!

Enjoy your day! :)

- xWolf_Gunslinger

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    It's a good suggestion, although as people have said before I don't think anyone would like it regardless of how high the limit was. I personally believe there is a line between game realism and realism realism. (If that makes any sense xD)

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    It's a good suggestion, although as people have said before I don't think anyone would like it regardless of how high the limit was. I personally believe there is a line between game realism and realism realism. (If that makes any sense xD)

Okay. I can see both sides of the matter.