• IP Copied!
  • Things we need to do to restore for The Mining Dead Community

Slycopper10

Suggestions for HavocMC

First of all, the concept for The Mining Dead Classic is a good idea, but we need the map to expand more to add other areas because, people will get bored if they just play in the same, boring map.

In addition to help the server and their people is to nerf the automatic weapons featured in the game. For example, in the update in the new TMD, a tier 1 assault rifle does 8 damage per bullet. This is very powerful against other people with armor, such as people with riot and juggernaut armor. Here's a list showing their expected damage in the next update.

M4 Carbine: 8.0 damage to 3.5 (Ammo stays the same)
    M16: 8.0 damage to 4.0 (Ammo stays the same)
    FN Scar: 8.0 damage to 4.0 (Ammo reduces from 40 to 30)
    AK47: 10.0 damage to 4.5 (Ammo stays the same)
    Groza: 10.0 damage to 4.5 (Ammo stays the same)

Finally, my third and final suggestion is to buff juggernaut armor. As if the armor isn't nerfed enough, using a Barrett .50 Cal can kill a Riot and Juggernaut in just 2 shots. Juggernaut armor should get buffed to the point where it should take 3-4 shots to kill them.

Overall, I hope the staffs would do this for most of the people in the community and help the server in general.

- Sly :)

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    First of all: Welcome to the Forums

Finally, a post that doesn't involve reverting back from the update. PRAISE THE LORD! I agree that the M4 Carbine does insane damage considering its tier and the Juggernaut could get buffed. As for TMDC, I'm neutral on it considering I don't play it, though, a larger map would be interesting.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I've noticed the increase in damage on the tier one firearms. If they're in tier one then they shouldn't do much damage; only enough to help with killing walkers.

Suggestions for HavocMC

First of all, the concept for The Mining Dead Classic is a good idea, but we need the map to expand more to add other areas because, people will get bored if they just play in the same, boring map.

In addition to help the server and their people is to nerf the automatic weapons featured in the game. For example, in the update in the new TMD, a tier 1 assault rifle does 8 damage per bullet. This is very powerful against other people with armor, such as people with riot and juggernaut armor. Here's a list showing their expected damage in the next update.

M4 Carbine: 8.0 damage to 3.5 (Ammo stays the same)
    M16: 8.0 damage to 4.0 (Ammo stays the same)
    FN Scar: 8.0 damage to 4.0 (Ammo reduces from 40 to 30)
    AK47: 10.0 damage to 4.5 (Ammo stays the same)
    Groza: 10.0 damage to 4.5 (Ammo stays the same)

Finally, my third and final suggestion is to buff juggernaut armor. As if the armor isn't nerfed enough, using a Barrett .50 Cal can kill a Riot and Juggernaut in just 2 shots. Juggernaut armor should get buffed to the point where it should take 3-4 shots to kill them.

Overall, I hope the staffs would do this for most of the people in the community and help the server in general.

- Sly :)

Could I suggest making a poll for this?

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    I love every suggestion you just said and I hope it gets added. Autos are way to op and all you have to do is spray and pray. Jugg armour is not something you can ez bye off the shop it has to be earned in crates which for some people is not easy to get and to get most crates is real money. So jugg should be buffed so it can take at lest 3 bullets from a Barrett but not to op were you can’t kill them.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    If it was up to me, we'd completely scrap tiers and make it like pubg, where the guns have different travel time, recoil, and damage, but are overall pretty well balanced. Unfortunately, recoil and travel time don't exist on tmd, so no real point in that.