• This is annoying

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    figures you’re on top of a man

and i find it interesting you ping jahango, as if his presence is at all relevant to this post (it isnt; you just want to feel like you can win).
    im actually crying lmfao u think its ab winning. (pls dont go ranting on how it is i dont give a ****) me and matt have a joke so ye i "ping" him when i ever i want u got a problemo? i dont a fookarino

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    yeah it really is. *gets msgs to this day by staff on faithful. (Insert faithfulmcstaffmembernamehere): "pawndah everythings going to ****, nafta is literally hiring retards and even oliver yelled at them in staff chat" <- actual msg :thinking:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PAWNDAH is pulling up community support now

lets get another round of applause to this little game changer + superhero + literally HO2 here

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PAWNDAH is pulling up community support now

lets get another round of applause to this little game changer + superhero + literally HO2 here
    actually, I didnt even reply to the poor kid. Just left him on read just like all the other kids. Its ok emilia i'd be pretty embarrassed too. Staying at a community where u got demoted for being toxic.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    yeah it really is. *gets msgs to this day by staff on faithful. (Insert faithfulmcstaffmembernamehere): "pawndah everythings going to ****, nafta is literally hiring retards and even oliver yelled at them in staff chat" <- actual msg :thinking:
    ****ing bet. You’re incredibly immature and there is no doubt in my mind you fabricate 90% of this **** because there is no way you could stay in a position of administration with your attitude.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    This is literally proving my point. The guy is saying you’re ****. Which is correct.
    ok. Your an idiot. LOL. "****ing bet. You’re incredibly immature and there is no doubt in my mind you fabricate 90% of this **** because there is no way you could stay in a position of administration with your attitude."

in the ss you clearly see that ever since i've been "gone" the staff team has been gone to S H I T. LOL.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    ok. Your an idiot. LOL. "****ing bet. You’re incredibly immature and there is no doubt in my mind you fabricate 90% of this **** because there is no way you could stay in a position of administration with your attitude."

in the ss you clearly see that ever since i've been "gone" the staff team has been gone to S H I T. LOL.
    >your an idiot
    >your
    >an
    >idiot

hm, neat

Status
    Not open for further replies.