• IP Copied!
  • This is annoying

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    yikes, *when u just lost an argument you thought you were sure on winning then he posts some proof*
    it isn’t even proof

in fact it’s much more likely he’s saying your current administration is poor.

moreover the fact you aren’t staff either didn’t change or positively affected the server. I seriously doubt whatever ‘changes’ you made on any server we’re positive whatsoever

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    aight anyway since ur OBVIOUSLY the bigger person and SAID you were gonna "STOP REPLYING" ima go to bed pce bulle_is_mad & xStaffEmilia feel free to
    it isn’t even proof

in fact it’s much more likely he’s saying your current administration is poor.

moreover the fact you aren’t staff either didn’t change or positively affected the server. I seriously doubt whatever ‘changes’ you made on any server we’re positive whatsoever
    ok. The fact that you clearly CAN NOT read is alarming. HE SAID THAT TO THE NEW MANAGEMENT IDIOT.

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    aight anyway since ur OBVIOUSLY the bigger person and SAID you were gonna "STOP REPLYING" ima go to bed pce bulle_is_mad & xStaffEmilia feel free to

ok. The fact that you clearly CAN NOT read is alarming. HE SAID THAT TO THE NEW MANAGEMENT IDIOT.

don't go finish the sentence pls where is your COURTESY? Get it together young man.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater

He..
    He literally doesn't ****ing say that.

And I ditched not replying a long time ago, after you decided to be a pretty clean-cut ****wipe to someone that clearly doesn’t use English as their first language.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Well lately with the updates the game is changing... That is a fact BUT
    tmd pvp-1 is terrible because it goes too lag and I do not understand why and I'm not the only one who affects, all those who play in it suffer that so This unplayable... PLEASE FIX THE LAG THIS IS SO ANNOYING

Greetings xd

Doesn’t affect me :)
    cause i dont play lul

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Can’t wait for the adorable staff team to lock this thread slap 3 people with a Warning for toxicity. Let’s play nice when someone makes forums post.

Twqntys

Mythical
    Twqntys
    Twqntys Twqntys
    yeah it really is. *gets msgs to this day by staff on faithful. (Insert faithfulmcstaffmembernamehere): "pawndah everythings going to ****, nafta is literally hiring retards and even oliver yelled at them in staff chat" <- actual msg :thinking:
    Faithful is *** lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.