• IP Copied!
  • This Is Really Pathetic Guys.

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    So today I decided to hop on tmd and do something to test the community out and see how they would react to a new player being bullied by a donator. I bullied him on tmdo (btw this is my alt not another person, no ones feelings were harmed during this, it was a social experiment) and no one cared to say anything or tell me I was being rude to the new comer and the newcomer was asking for help and begging for it to be stopped. Now, I understand that you can make a support ticket regarding the bullying but this isn't about that. This is about a point, the point being why some players (mostly younger or more sensitive) Arte quitting tmd. The community of people have changed and because no one wants to admit it I have screenshots that will show the proof that no one cares about new players that will actually power tmd because they can replace the ones that quit. This is very disappointing to me and I hope this raises awareness a bit for the people who aren't really doing much for the newer players. This is a disclaimer for staff. JustinBiebers is my alt. I was testing peoples sympathy. screen shots are in order of the fake fight between me and my alt, as you may see, no one cared to help him. ( https://gyazo.com/51d9db55c411d49b0b4ef4fee559ba97 ) ( https://gyazo.com/e3c83464da7769476ec867aa7161f094 ) (https://gyazo.com/a40b293a5efc20d3740143d66014fc05 ) ( https://gyazo.com/430180f54253897342e31fb572fc45cd ) ( https://gyazo.com/0e8d1eeb8c2b9cd48766f56119292a95 )

Attachments

• 2017-05-30_15.14.15.png
      2017-05-30_15.14.15.png
      228.1 KB · Views: 17
    • 2017-05-30_15.14.15.png
      2017-05-30_15.14.15.png
      228.1 KB · Views: 11

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I agree I see many players (even ranked) get harassed by others and no one takes action to end it or to help the player that is getting harassed, not meaning to target anyone, but some staff don't even do anything to help it either. I mean I could just tell one of the higher ups but by then it isn't a big deal so I shrug it off

GiveMeWafflezz

Mythical
    BattleHeist
    BattleHeist BattleHeist
    If someone is breaking the rules you can screenshot it and message me the link on the forums if i am not online, When i am online i always deal with rule breakers i see. Thanks :)

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    the point of the thread is to show that no one is standing up for other players when there is one toxic player ruining their time.

As example in this thread, I could say that Panda paca reply is not funny, even if this is sarcasm; I know he doesn't mean it ;). Limited and calm action are not always easy to apply and exit a mass behavior called "hesitation of the spectator". Something should be done, but who would do it?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    As example in this thread, I could say that Panda paca reply is not funny, even if this is sarcasm; I know he doesn't mean it ;). Limited and calm action are not always easy to apply and exit a mass behavior called "hesitation of the spectator". Something should be done, but who would do it?
    This looks ike the guy the has his dictionary out while typing xD

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Doioi, tbh you pulled this "stun" on tmdo-1 where most players are competitive. Most of the community is very positive compared to all other miningdead servers. PvP will have small amount of toxic players but that's every Player Vs Player game. I feel like this was exaggerated just a wee-bit. Usually most people will just report player that's harassing others. It's common sense to report behavior that's not allowed.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Doioi, tbh you pulled this "stun" on tmdo-1 where most players are competitive. Most of the community is very positive compared to all other miningdead servers. PvP will have small amount of toxic players but that's every Player Vs Player game. I feel like this was exaggerated just a wee-bit. Usually most people will just report player that's harassing others. It's common sense to report behavior that's not allowed.
    It's true that all PVP servers are "toxic" as people would call it, due to the competitive environment in which experienced players would try to bring down newcomers for not being as "skilled". However, not all the game modes in Havoc is this detrimental. Not everything is absolutely "perfect" in life, as there are alway that one group of people that have a different opinion. Not trying to promote anything but in my experiences on this server, it is a better choice to join PVE servers as there are excellent players and overall not too shabby communities (Join Horizon also ^-^).

Maybe a great suggestion to prevent this problem from actually happening is to add a strict filter (Not the most perfect solution, I know).

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    It's true that all PVP servers are "toxic" as people would call it, due to the competitive environment in which experienced players would try to bring down newcomers for not being as "skilled". However, not all the game modes in Havoc is this detrimental. Not everything is absolutely "perfect" in life, as there are alway that one group of people that have a different opinion. Not trying to promote anything but in my experiences on this server, it is a better choice to join PVE servers as there are excellent players and overall not too shabby communities (Join Horizon also ^-^).

Maybe a great suggestion to prevent this problem from actually happening is to add a strict filter (Not the most perfect solution, I know).

Filter is bad enough as it is. I would love to comment more but after saying that would probably hurt peoples feeling if they need a stricter filter to feel safe.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    To be quite honest, I have never seen anybody really being "harassed" 90% of the time it's probably just people fooling around, that other 10% staff has handed out punishments. Trust me I have seen former staff be muted for 30 minutes, my friend was banned for two weeks. The staff handles these problems obviously, let them do their job and we do ours.