• IP Copied!
  • This is what happens when you are bored.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I guess I've recognized myself a lots in this video, how I react sometime. And I've almost laugh at every of your jokes. That was really good! I know this feeling from time to time when you really have nothing better to do than lurking havoc server...

It make me think, as a short story, today I've was so bored that I kept alive a baby zombie for at least 10min, then lost my way through the map! I was distracted, but ended up sooner or later, in kings bury. After looting some places while keeping an eye on my "protégé", I've asked on chat If I could rend a baby sitters for my baby zombie!

At first, I'would never imagine that this request would be taken seriously, or eventually work, and it worked pretty well! Someone offer to tp to me, without any intention of killing me, then we share the will to kept an eye on that little one; until the baby get stuck inside a fireplace! I really enjoy baby zombie because they are wide enough to pass through any doors and their movement speeds are a challenge all by itself! Too bad others zombies can't do the same! Well finally, me and the other guy, rented a small house, ended surrounded by horde of zombie outside because, as lucky as we where about finding that zombie, this little one also was a commander. So he kept asking for reinforcement while being stuck because of a easy to jump fence, who represent a fire place!

I never got so amazed by such a small thing! I guess the environment was so annoying and uncommon, once my babysitters left, I also was able to kill someone better equipped than myself, while looting the surrounding in search for an another leach! Because believe it or not, my zombie had confiscated the 3 leach I've used on him, using them as melee weapons!

Unfortunately, I ended so confused that I eventually cross path a nude Girl! Then, juts for the thrill, I've just mime being prepared for an assault, and since I was not shooting, she eventually turned back and ran away. Happy about that unusual encounter, I was not paying attention because my baby eventually found his way out of his playing squarre, then she came back with a gun and ended my dream's life. That was tearing me into parts, because sadly I had time to see him pass away, just in from of my eyes; before I died. My last words for that days was ... No my baby!!!

I guess we all experiment some sort of distraction from time to time! thk for your post ;)

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    No words about me! I was almost ready to post as reply :

Bucklet list :
    ⃞ Marry, or perfect match for the Governor
    latest

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    We all do weird crap when we're bored- I make aircraft carriers when I'm bored, I know other guys who just sit around on other TMD servers in full jugg on the ledge of Berx when they're bored, hoping to intimidate any jumpers brave enough to venture outside of Berx's safe walls.