• IP Copied!
  • Tired of this

Status
    Not open for further replies.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Okay, first of all, what the actual hell havoc? Do you even listen to the players? lmao. Seriously, like 500 players are telling you to fix your server. Can you stop being a d*** and actually do something? You have time to make a texture pack, but can't make the server even a slight better? The bugs are out of control on there. I finally got inf after three years ofc when the server died.. only people really left is MrCalimaro, me (occasionally comes on), mysweetdinky9, Hexings, and sometimes Nasty_Nater comes online. I heard Declan got banned so no declan = no Chris_XP. How about you reset bans and warns, and when i say reset bans, i mean also Exo_HD cause you dont know, he might wanna actually play now, and if he continues to hack, ban him again, simple.
    bring back the old map as well, was way better.
    Please bring the server back to the 1.8 days

egmp1

Mythical
    egmp1
    egmp1 egmp1
    Okay, first of all, what the actual hell havoc? Do you even listen to the players? lmao. Seriously, like 500 players are telling you to fix your server. Can you stop being a d*** and actually do something? You have time to make a texture pack, but can't make the server even a slight better? The bugs are out of control on there. I finally got inf after three years ofc when the server died.. only people really left is MrCalimaro, me (occasionally comes on), mysweetdinky9, Hexings, and sometimes Nasty_Nater comes online. I heard Declan got banned so no declan = no Chris_XP. How about you reset bans and warns, and when i say reset bans, i mean also Exo_HD cause you dont know, he might wanna actually play now, and if he continues to hack, ban him again, simple.
    bring back the old map as well, was way better.
    Please bring the server back to the 1.8 days

Again? Didn't you just make this thread? Again.
    Staff Can't Be Perfect and Please Everyone. They're trying to make the server better. They are listening to what people say.

Im Suprised you posted this thread and deleted it.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Evading a thread lock and acting like an entitled **** is a good way to get yourself banned from the forums. I would consider making a more constructive post if you want to have a discussion about the state of the server.

- 7th

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    If it wasn't insinuated in the last post, posts like these aren't to be made. Making another post like this will result in a warning point.
    Thread Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.