• TMD bounty hunter system!

Would you like a system like this?

• Total voters

FirstArsch

Titan
    FirstArsch
    FirstArsch FirstArsch
    G'day mate.

I've been playing in tmd quite a whle now and one thing that really pisses me of are those people who shoot at everything that moves. I'd like to suggest a new system for the server:

The bounty hunter- system:

When a player is well known for killing you can type the command /bounty [name] in chat.
    Then a window like when you're trading opens where you can offer items and/ or money for the killer.

When someone reaches a certain bounty (let's say $5000) the server makes a shout out:" (Name) has a bounty of $5000 or more.

This happens every $5000 or so until a player kills the wanted person and receives the stuff.

You should be able to use this command when the specific player/s killed you at least 5 times.

This is only a custom plugin- idea. Nothing like that exists yet.

If you find any mistakes you can keep them. You should feed them daily and wash them once a week.

EndyWulf

G'day mate.

I've been playing in tmd quite a whle now and one thing that really pisses me of are those people who shoot at everything that moves. I'd like to suggest a new system for the server:

The bounty hunter- system:

When a player is well known for killing you can type the command /bounty [name] in chat.
    Then a window like when you're trading opens where you can offer items and/ or money for the killer.

When someone reaches a certain bounty (let's say $5000) the server makes a shout out:" (Name) has a bounty of $5000 or more.

This happens every $5000 or so until a player kills the wanted person and receives the stuff.

You should be able to use this command when the specific player/s killed you at least 5 times.

This is only a custom plugin- idea. Nothing like that exists yet.

If you find any mistakes you can keep them. You should feed them daily and wash them once a week.

For PvP, I am with you on this. I support this idea. I don't play PvP though, and seeing a PvE verssion of this would be amazing too. Like boss Walkers that reward rare items or something.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Well Zero mentions that it's a custom plugin idea so some coding would be necessary. I'm not aware of any Bounty Hunter plugins like this one out there. :p

True, I think I have seen one like this on another server though, I could be wrong.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I know one time there was this guy who I was teamed with for a long time then he turned around and killed me for no reason. I was really angry and would have loved to see something like this then because I couldn't find him after it happened.