• IP Copied!
  • TMD Classic comments and concerns

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hey its me Butter again this is a short list of some observations in the new game mode.

1. Add a tutorial many new players or those who have never experienced this kind of game mode are very lost when it comes to how to play so here is the idea: Add a tutorial it would go over some strategies, and key explain the health system this way new players would understand how important pains and med kits are and then they would (hopefully) use them as much as possible.

2. Make money easier to get. Right now unless your at the top you will find very frequently that your out of cash this is an easy fix of course simply make money more easier to get. Perhaps you could find it in bags or increase the money you earn from kills (1,000 for first kill 2;000 for second kill etc.) however have it stop at 5,000 to prevent people from getting to much money.

3. Make bags more common. Right now they are very rare this is self describing.

4. Make starter kit better. Maybe it could have riot or a barret instead of the starter sniper.

Thanks-
    Butter

P.S. if I make any spelling mistakes let me know so I can fix.

_Eazy

the starter kit is enought to start and get a barret ik if half of the server is full u still be abeable to find some military and try to kill them