• IP Copied!
  • TMD Combat Update

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    9580588b9dc5a778a27d29102512d76d.png

Hello Everyone!

We've got an exciting new update which has just been released on all TMDPVP and TMDPVE servers! This update includes a variety of changes to TMD combat and introduces a couple of exciting new items.

Combat Changes
    We have officially updated to our new combat system, which has been being testing on the Practice Server. This updated systems bring a variety of changes listed below.
    • Damage Dropoff - Several guns (mainly Pistols and SMGs) now feature damage dropoff. They will now be much more effective in close range combat, but will be ineffective at further ranges.
    • Recoil - Fully automatic weapons now have recoil. Recoil will get worse the longer you shoot and is reduced by aiming down sights.
    • Fire Types - Some Assault Rifles now have different fire types. You can switch fire types by crouching twice in rapid succession while holding the gun.
    • Crouch Accuracy - Crouching now will give you the same effect on gun accuracy as left clicking to zoom.
    • Head Shot Detection - Head shot detection has greatly improved. All guns will do more damage on head shots.
    • Grenades - You can now left click a grenade to throw it much further.
    • Medical Item Changes - All medical item use times have been decreased and a new syringe item has been added (more info below). This is to promote longer fights.
    • Gun and Armor Values - All gun damage values and armor values have been heavily altered. Armor is now much stronger, which should lead to longer and more enjoyable fights.
    New Features
    In addition to the combat changes listed above, this update also brings a couple of fun new items.
    • Map - a map items that gives players access to an in-game version of the map.
    • Syringe - a powerful medical item that is intended to be used before big fights. This item will give players 4 extra hearts, as well as Speed 1, and Resistance 1 when used.
    • Kit Changes - 4 new kits have been added (Alpha, Ezekiel, Judith, and Magna). Some of these kits will feature abilities and items which have not yet been added, so expect improvements to them soon! Many of the other kits including the free kits have been revised as well.
    • Menu Update - Both the Help and Kit menus have been improved to make them easier to use (kit menu shown below).
    4593ae72db9cdf39b635fd30707ff300.png

Future Updates
    We expect to continue to update Gun and Armor values as we see how fights play out. We also expect to release some of these combat changes on TMDC in the near future.

Additionally, you can look forward to some brand new guns and some map updates coming soon!

Last edited:

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Hello Everyone!

We expect to continue to update Gun and Armor values as we see how fights play out. We also expect to release some of these combat changes on TMDC in the near future.

Additionally, you can look forward to some brand new guns and some map updates coming soon!
    pls not tmdc

But very good update for TMDPVP & TMDPVE :) Just update a map on TMDC, Make guns like they were in beginning of 2018 and remove awm and stuff. Then no 1 shot comboes

Mczi

But very good update for TMDPVP & TMDPVE :) Just update a map on TMDC, Make guns like they were in beginning of 2018 and remove awm and stuff. Then no 1 shot comboes
    Dude they made it impossible to even apply combos, like you cant even put a gun between katana, rn the pvp is just use spas than use katana for 5 mins shoot spas use katana 5 mins. Also spas 1 shots riots when up close :/.

Dude they made it impossible to even apply combos, like you cant even put a gun between katana, rn the pvp is just use spas than use katana for 5 mins shoot spas use katana 5 mins. Also spas 1 shots riots when up close :/.
    Okay, thats trash lmao. I mean why doing combat system so realistic. On every other gun server, the guns have recoil etc. I loved the guns on TMD because they were simple, no useless crap like some recoil, damage based on how far are you etc. I think that they better should improve their old guns, maybe rework awm, Disable same gun type in hotbar (So u wont be able to use 2 snipers at same time etc.) That would help fix the pvp alot. I think that this need combo system Should stay only on realistic servers and not tmdc at all because tmdc isnt realistic server. It has some specific pvp system, and are all playing it because we know the system and we are not interested in realistic guns when the server is about pvp .

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    damn this mechanics sound interesting af, just updating the launcher so I can test it!

0Ori

Hello Everyone!

We've got an exciting new update which has just been released on all TMDPVP and TMDPVE servers! This update includes a variety of changes to TMD combat and introduces a couple of exciting new items.

Combat Changes
    We have officially updated to our new combat system, which has been being testing on the Practice Server. This updated systems bring a variety of changes listed below.
    • Damage Dropoff - Several guns (mainly Pistols and SMGs) now feature damage dropoff. They will now be much more effective in close range combat, but will be ineffective at further ranges.
    • Recoil - Fully automatic weapons now have recoil. Recoil will get worse the longer you shoot and is reduced by aiming down sights.
    • Fire Types - Some Assault Rifles now have different fire types. You can switch fire types by crouching twice in rapid succession while holding the gun.
    • Crouch Accuracy - Crouching now will give you the same effect on gun accuracy as left clicking to zoom.
    • Head Shot Detection - Head shot detection has greatly improved. All guns will do more damage on head shots.
    • Medical Item Changes - All medical item use times have been decreased and a new syringe item has been added (more info below). This is to promote longer fights.
    • Gun and Armor Values - All gun damage values and armor values have been heavily altered. Armor is now much stronger, which should lead to longer and more enjoyable fights.
    New Features
    In addition to the combat changes listed above, this update also brings a couple of fun new items.
    • Syringe - a powerful medical item that is intended to be used before big fights. This item will give players 4 extra hearts, as well as Speed 1, and Resistance 1 when used.
    • Kit Changes - 4 new kits have been added (Alpha, Ezekiel, Judith, and Magna). Some of these kits will feature abilities and items which have not yet been added, so expect improvements to them soon! Many of the other kits including the free kits have been revised as well.
    • Menu Update - Both the Help and Kit menus have been improved to make them easier to use (kit menu shown below).

Future Updates

Ok truth to be told, I don't think this update is good for several reasons (excluding the bugs and glitches).
    It does not really make sense nerfing healing to promote longer fights, since most fights end in 2 seconds since 1 awm and 1 Barrett shot are certain death. Armor being stronger does not really change much since Barrett+awm do so much dmg 1 shot from awm you are down to 1-3 hearts, so healing up is more efficient than taking less dmg since even with less dmg u still lose most of ur hp and most likely die from double snipe. Syringe is a good addition but maybe it might be too op, I would recommend or making it unstackable or make it have a cool down, and certainly cut down on some stats. Nerfing p90s I'm not that sure about. Correct me if I'm wrong but the dmg drop-off was compensated with higher firerate? To be fair for fights to be longer healing should be buffed since snipers do too much dmg, especially gbars (+ considering wither). I Did hear some kits etc got changed, but I don't mind that much. A suggestion would be making each weapon have some kind of double edged effect. Like shotguns give you bleeding but do less dmg, snipers and pistols ignore %armor or something, like to make players not use only the most op weapons and so we will finally have a use for pistols.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    WOOOO when will this be released? Has it been released? I noticed that guns now have an accuracy percentage

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    New PvP is neat... just try to get used to it... some stuff needs some nerf tho.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    The update has been released my friend. I'm just going to tell you that pvp is a lot more different now. So far I've had some fun with it.
    Oh really? Well, I'll have to do a little PvP..

And Zynated, yeah I figured some stuff would need nerfs. Most updates need one or two at first release.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    My suggestion is to limit the amount of automatic weapons in the hotbar, because there are children with 2 or more automatic guns and it is very annoying on tmdpvp

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

Hello Everyone!

Combat Changes
    New Features

Future Updates

How long do the syringe effects last?

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Damn, Havoc be changin! Could this be the redemption of Havoc's revival?

They try to change tmd since 2 years dude... but the Og community didnt stopped one time to cry about some change (not everyone but a lot) "No we hate this map we want the first map" "huh huh we hate the new pains remove huhuhu" "huhuhuh the new guns are bad remove plz huhuhu" "No no remove, new walkers are bad" "Oh there is a new update with new pvp features new map and everything ? alright im not gonna try it im gonna stay on my 5 player server where everything didnt changed since 3 years haha nice try havoc but this is still trash"
    The problem is that they never really tryed those new features, everytime something was new, it was automatically trash

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    They try to change tmd since 2 years dude... but the Og community didnt stopped one time to cry about some change (not everyone but a lot) "No we hate this map we want the first map" "huh huh we hate the new pains remove huhuhu" "huhuhuh the new guns are bad remove plz huhuhu" "No no remove, new walkers are bad" "Oh there is a new update with new pvp features new map and everything ? alright im not gonna try it im gonna stay on my 5 player server where everything didnt changed since 3 years haha nice try havoc but this is still trash"
    The problem is that they never really tryed those new features, everytime something was new, it was automatically trash
    Ok, no need to act all shady, I've been here for ages, hun. My comment was in reference to the work they've been doing this year as a whole, no need to site the deep magic, I was there when it was written!

Sean_Permana

Mythical
    Sean_Permana
    Sean_Permana Sean_Permana
    You absolutely have no idea how I'd turned into happiest man after read this news for a moment.

Last edited: