• IP Copied!
  • TMD Competitve Gun Tier List (Reworked)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Welp. Awhile ago I made a "reworked gun tier list" that ranked all of the guns on a tier list based off of all of the guns combined, rather than just to other guns in their own category. I said I would rework it to include T5s, and now I finally have.

Here is how guns received a score. It is based off of their viability against both other players and zombies, its Damage Per Mag, Accuracy, and viability at both Close and Long range.

Here it is (and for some dumb reason the forum wont let me put a pic directly in the body of the thread). Im quite proud of how this looks btw :p
    upload_2018-9-1_5-32-0.png

The background color is based off of the original tier of the gun, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or Special.

Now for some discussion points,

The Meta.
    For the most part, this lines up with how the meta on TMD uses these guns. SS, S, A, and B teir make up 99% of the guns I see high level players using.

KSG
    Damn. The KSG is out there by itself pretty high. The main reason being how much damage there is per mag. Even if you only hit one pellet from each shell, that's 448 hearts. Damn. I don't think it needs nerfed personally, but it is WAY out by itself score-wise.

S Tier
    Before this tier list, the M60 sat on top, and S tier overall looked exactly the same. The M14 beats out the Barrett in PvE pretty hard and has more damage per mag.

Tier 5
    Overall, the Tier 5 guns do sit higher than other guns in their category - except for the AWM. Yes, the AWM does more damage, but the Barrett does plenty damage with a 10 round mag, making the Barrett beat out the AWM's 5 round mag in both PvP and PvE.
    Now about the CZ. Its PvE score and damage per mag were both very high, as well as how accurate is. At close range it does pretty good work. Overall, this gun is slept on.

Specials
    I thought both the RPG and Crossbow would be higher than they are. While both are highly viable in PvP, the RPG's PvE score of just a 1 kinda murdered it. The Crossbow I expected to get around S or A.

Overall
    This is about what I expected. The colors align somewhat with their tiers, but its not perfect. The tier list TMD currently uses is "arrite". But I think this one is better for showing which guns are the best, good, or bad.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Welp. Awhile ago I made a "reworked gun tier list" that ranked all of the guns on a tier list based off of all of the guns combined, rather than just to other guns in their own category. I said I would rework it to include T5s, and now I finally have.

Here is how guns received a score. It is based off of their viability against both other players and zombies, its Damage Per Mag, Accuracy, and viability at both Close and Long range.

Here it is (and for some dumb reason the forum wont let me put a pic directly in the body of the thread). Im quite proud of how this looks btw :p
    View attachment 4280

The background color is based off of the original tier of the gun, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or Special.

Now for some discussion points,

The Meta.
    For the most part, this lines up with how the meta on TMD uses these guns. SS, S, A, and B teir make up 99% of the guns I see high level players using.

KSG
    Damn. The KSG is out there by itself pretty high. The main reason being how much damage there is per mag. Even if you only hit one pellet from each shell, that's 448 hearts. Damn. I don't think it needs nerfed personally, but it is WAY out by itself score-wise.

S Tier
    Before this tier list, the M60 sat on top, and S tier overall looked exactly the same. The M14 beats out the Barrett in PvE pretty hard and has more damage per mag.

Tier 5
    Overall, the Tier 5 guns do sit higher than other guns in their category - except for the AWM. Yes, the AWM does more damage, but the Barrett does plenty damage with a 10 round mag, making the Barrett beat out the AWM's 5 round mag in both PvP and PvE.
    Now about the CZ. Its PvE score and damage per mag were both very high, as well as how accurate is. At close range it does pretty good work. Overall, this gun is slept on.

Specials
    I thought both the RPG and Crossbow would be higher than they are. While both are highly viable in PvP, the RPG's PvE score of just a 1 kinda murdered it. The Crossbow I expected to get around S or A.

Overall
    This is about what I expected. The colors align somewhat with their tiers, but its not perfect. The tier list TMD currently uses is "arrite". But I think this one is better for showing which guns are the best, good, or bad.
    Can you make two separate charts? One for PvE and one for PvP.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I’m gonna try making gun skins like Chlnge, maybe this will actually go somewhere.
    If not then teach me your ways omegalul

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    That's not quite the OG pack... sowwy m8
    Ok there were 4 packs.
    1. 2D guns. I was never around for this one.
    2. The one I'm working on that I think was used for 1.7 originally. This later became super basic.
    3. Advanced & Basic. This is when camos came into play with Ironsights - these were the high res guns. Essentially the same packs between the two, just one had camos.
    4. The current one.

I don't even know if this is the 2D one exists anywhere. So if this is the "OG" pack I'm sorry. And if you're talking about yellow hearts that's not the part I'm focused on. I'm working on items.

I will restate something. I still use OG as an insult. I see a lot of people so stuck up with "how it used to be" that they don't even use the current pack. They go out of their way to make the old superbasic pack with the old pains functional now so they can show how truly OG they are.

I don't want it to be an exclusive club. I want everyone to be able to experience it, even if they want to use camos.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Ok there were 4 packs.
    1. 2D guns. I was never around for this one.
    2. The one I'm working on that I think was used for 1.7 originally. This later became super basic.
    3. Advanced & Basic. This is when camos came into play with Ironsights - these were the high res guns. Essentially the same packs between the two, just one had camos.
    4. The current one.

I don't even know if this is the 2D one exists anywhere. So if this is the "OG" pack I'm sorry. And if you're talking about yellow hearts that's not the part I'm focused on. I'm working on items.

I will restate something. I still use OG as an insult. I see a lot of people so stuck up with "how it used to be" that they don't even use the current pack. They go out of their way to make the old superbasic pack with the old pains functional now so they can show how truly OG they are.

I don't want it to be an exclusive club. I want everyone to be able to experience it, even if they want to use camos.
    My god, I didn't mean to strike a nerve, jesus. I was just saying that pack is slightly different than the super basic, or any of the original 3 packs. It's not exact, it seems, but I could be wrong (I'm basing this off the barret skin, as the super basic was really blocky and solid black, while the standard and advanced had a shiny-looking barret, with a longer barrel).

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    My god, I didn't mean to strike a nerve, jesus. I was just saying that pack is slightly different than the super basic, or any of the original 3 packs. It's not exact, it seems, but I could be wrong (I'm basing this off the barret skin, as the super basic was really blocky and solid black, while the standard and advanced had a shiny-looking barret, with a longer barrel).
    You did hit a nerve and I'm sure you weren't trying to. It felt like you were trying to shut me down, saying "lol you scrub this isn't OG" when that model was literally ported from a copy of the old pack. Which then contradicted my anti-OG stance so I had to reclairfy.

Idk.

I'm loosing my mind.

Help me.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You did hit a nerve and I'm sure you weren't trying to. It felt like you were trying to shut me down, saying "lol you scrub this isn't OG" when that model was literally ported from a copy of the old pack. Which then contradicted my anti-OG stance so I had to reclairfy.

Idk.

I'm loosing my mind.

Help me.
    I wasn't, and I'm sorry if it was interpreted that way. I dislike the toxic "ogs" just as much as you do. I was only using the acronym to mean original, since I've never seen those specific models (again, could be wrong).