• IP Copied!
  • TMD EULA UPDATE

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Okay, incase you haven't noticed: It's happening

The TMD EULA Update is starting a bit earlier than expected. So, if you're experiencing being kicked off the server, can't relog, or you lost your rank, DON'T WORRY! It's just part of the EULA Update. Don't go making support tickets or spam in discord about it.

According to MrMe5303 "All ranks and vault items are safe All rank prefixes are being removed (but not the perks) Anyone with a rank will still have that ranks perks If you could spread the word that everything is safe it would be greatly appreciated."

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Okay, incase you haven't noticed: It's happening

The TMD EULA Update is starting a bit earlier than expected. So, if you're experiencing being kicked off the server, can't relog, or you lost your rank, DON'T WORRY! It's just part of the EULA Update. Don't go making support tickets or spam in discord about it.

According to MrMe5303 "All ranks and vault items are safe All rank prefixes are being removed (but not the perks) Anyone with a rank will still have that ranks perks If you could spread the word that everything is safe it would be greatly appreciated."

So, usually during updates, there's a thread where you can comment random things because it's fun, so the comment section is dedicated to that.

Have a nice day!
    dont act like staff...

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

xD I honestly do not know how I feel about that. On one hand I am sad too lose my great gold tag of achievement, but on the other I guess I'm okay with the fact I myself and other builders can log on and not get hate messages or be the item of an argument once our tag shows up in the chat. Most of all though I guess I'm sad xD

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Someone better hit me up in the dms to tell me what happens, I'm currently in confined to School Finals...