• IP Copied!
  • TMD is Updating

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    9:20 EST: The Mining Dead Update will begin within the hour. During the update, there will be some downtime. You can refer back to this post for updates throughout the night.

"You can refer back to this post for updates throughout the night." This sounds like its going be down for more than 3 hours but very excited for the update. xd

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    ^^^ Thanks to the amazing Builders, and for the great map that's about to be public. (You all better enjoy it.) @Darliee, @Terminant, @Munchii, @JBentley694, @iMoe, @_VC_ and @Riley_C. As well as the Owners, and to our great "Modeler" @Kyritic . This post is completely kiss-*** because I don't believe they've all gotten the praise they deserve :)
    Also very proud of the hard work and dedication towards the update. I understand updates take a while, and we are sorry for that, however that extra time for little tweaks here and there makes all the difference. I will be so excited to continue helping the server with respect to the new update, thank you all for waiting so patiently, or at least as patient as you could've waited! :p

KingEzekiel

Also very proud of the hard work and dedication towards the update. I understand updates take a while, and we are sorry for that, however that extra time for little tweaks here and there makes all the difference. I will be so excited to continue helping the server with respect to the new update, thank you all for waiting so patiently! :p
    Kyritic makes dirty memes of Extra