Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    giphy.gif

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Help is on the way. we got a supply drop coming from the west in .23 seconds. Dont be late. the enemy might take it.
    *cough*

I can't make it. I'm on my last can. I'm going to use the pistol I keep in my bedside table as my last defense.

*cough cough*

someone please help. I need calories bad. I'm fading fast. I'm gonna make a run for it but I'm not sure I can do it.
    -hyp

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    *cough*

I can't make it. I'm on my last can. I'm going to use the pistol I keep in my bedside table as my last defense.

*cough cough*

someone please help. I need calories bad. I'm fading fast. I'm gonna make a run for it but I'm not sure I can do it.
    -hyp

We're sending in another unit! Dont stop fighting. Remember the supply drop!
    XD im excited for the updateeeeeee :))))

soaringeagle4

*cough*

*cough cough*

-hyp
    use the infinite money, it will lead you to victory.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    We're sending in another unit! Dont stop fighting. Remember the supply drop!
    XD im excited for the updateeeeeee :))))
    update 3
    it's 11:26.
    I managed to grab some supplies before the rest was mortared by the enemy. Damn communists.
    In other words, I think we may be able to reach early morning.

hold on, is that another supply crate I see?
    here I come! Over and out!
    -hyp