• IP Copied!
  • TMD Owners hypocrites?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    im perm banned for ddos threatening exo xD
    Who knows? Maybe ill contact some people and ill see what i can do. (Please dont ban, he tries to ddos us to and i think its only fair to get revenge, but if not please tell me. I dont want to be seen as a bad guy :p)

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Who knows? Maybe ill contact some people and ill see what i can do. (Please dont ban, he tries to ddos us to and i think its only fair to get revenge, but if not please tell me. I dont want to be seen as a bad guy :p)
    its not a perm ban anymore tho i thought

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Its not DDos on Havoc, its for another server. Go ahead :p

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    So as someone who is a big fan of poking my nose in places, I've been messing around with the SuperBasic pack lately. Also: Keep an eye out for a new version of SuperBasic coming out soon due to yours truly :cool:

In the files, it shows who made the textures for the guns. It's kind of like a copyright.
    View attachment 2766
    So there's that.
    What application is that in your signature?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Panda, I value your tank skills and your 100% accurate aim. I think i should invite you to HotMoms?
    Awww, thanks :) I have only helped you in many jugg wars, not tooken any jugg, and betrayed your enemy teams for you <3

(Proof i have no friends D: .)

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Alright so we all know about ~REDACTED SERVER NAME 1~ and any staff on it is banned on TMD because its a rip off. Thats bull it has own resource own map own coding also owners are so hypacritical they stole more than half the gun textures yet people who play tmd havent been banned from their more successful server they are being nice instead of stomping the little server out. Now see the server they stole (Not true - _Nickk) from is called ~REDACTED SERVER NAME 2~ check it out its like tmd but more survival now i hope enough people read this to make a difference before they take it down spread it!
    Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. There is no way you don't realize what your saying is a complete lie. This should be removed from forums (advertising is against the rules). @Nick @Jacob @IgnitingIce

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. There is no way you don't realize what your saying is a complete lie. This should be removed from forums (advertising is against the rules). @Nick @Jacob @IgnitingIce
    Redacted server name means owner censored the up, and please don't revive dead threads...