• IP Copied!
  • TMD RAFFLE

Call_MeJack

Mythical
    Call_MeJack
    Call_MeJack Call_MeJack
    Raffle Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE
    Raffle will be drawn on the 20th of September (+10 AEST), Last tickets sold will be on the 18th September. (+10 AEST)

Tickets are $4,000 each, with a Maximum of 5 per person available, Which means NO ALTS.

What's the tickets for?
    Do I get a prize?

Yes by buying tickets, you reserve the ability to potentially win a share of $10 Million in game.

The Share:

1st Prize: 5m
    2nd Prize: 2.5m
    3rd Prize: 1.5m
    4th Prize: 750k
    5th Prize: 250k

How do I buy a ticket?

To buy a ticket, you need to: Send me your In Game Name on Discord @I_Am_Beta#4137, a Screenshot of you sending me the money ($4,000 per ticket) This Screenshot needs to: SHOW THE VALUE YOU SENT, THE AMOUNT OF TICKETS YOU ARE PURCHASING, BE COMPLETELY UNEDITED and SHOW YOUR INGAME USERNAME AS PROOF OF YOU SENDING IT. Refer to example posted with this message, Use the same format as shown.
    fjcViua

(https://imgur.com/fjcViua)
    In case the above link is broken.

Winners will be contacted via DISCORD only, Failure to claim prize results in it being passed to the next person in line.

As Mentioned above, MAXIMUM OF 5 TICKETS PER PERSON, I have ways of finding out if you cause fraud, and will be treated as such.

This Raffle is for EVERYONE.

5x Tickets max per person. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you did not receive anything in the raffle unfortunately, Nothing can be done, as it is a raffle.
    Ticket Prices are final, No Negotiations.
    Ticket Sales are final, No Refunds.
    If you pay me online, and do not send proof of purchase to me, I CAN NOT confirm the validity of your purchase, and will be treated as a donation.
    Failure to claim prize (within 7 days) results in it being passed to the next person in line, No Exceptions.
    You can ONLY win once, no repeat winners. Everyone has the same opportunity to win, THERE ARE NO FAVORITES.
    Use of (an) Alt, or multiple, accounts to try to win more, or buy more tickets will result in a ban from the raffle, and all future raffles.
    Causes and acts of fraudulent activity while partaking in this raffle will be treated as such on the server.

May the Odds, Be ever in your Favor,

Sincerely,

I_Am_Beta