• IP Copied!
  • TMD Season 2

OnlyCrazyPvP

Hello there

The first tmd season is over now for quit long. But you still gain score for the first season and there was no score reset. I wanted to ask when the 2 season starts .

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    They didnt do that paypal as far as im aware, they wont do season 2 anyways. It was a total failure in the first place. The player base did not grow and they lost sales for real money that where made with free credit.
    they was already paid season one is over
    Kinda a shame, too. Considering all the new GOOD changes, it was a disappointment to see this one fail.

4Chins

4Chins
    4Chins 4Chins
    The concept of seasons was good. However when you look at TMDs playerbase and what got them here you will understand that it does not work. People have always had some form of shortcut to get "good" and tmd is no exeption. Seasons are not working because the simple fact that a noob can boost through to 400k in less then a day. And as people above me said, it did not raise playercount whatsoever because asmuch as i hate to say it, people are not interested in this anymore. People want to see something more. Another huge reason seasons failed hard was because the map update made people disorganized, a reset, and the horrendous pvp system that followed. I understand it was made to contain closeters but at the same time that is just an excuse to staff not doing thier job properly