• IP Copied!
  • TMD: Sledgehammer Buff, 10 DMG to Bases

Dsawemd

Mythical
    Dsawemd
    Dsawemd Dsawemd
    Raiding bases is fun, but C4 is rare and rockets, though less rare, require at least 10 stacks to raid most bases.

Change:
    Sledgehammers do 10 damage per hit to Bases.

A single sledgehammer costs $1000 from the shop (or is found in medium tier loot bags), and with 400 hits before it breaks, you would deal 4000 damage. This seems reasonable for the money and time spent versus gathering rockets.

This would add diversity to the base raiding experience. Its much more dangerous for a raider to be in melee range of a base than it is to shoot a rocket from far away.

Runkelpokk

i like the idea of melees breaking walls raiding would still be to boring but it might be a step in the right direktion

Dsawemd

Mythical
    Dsawemd
    Dsawemd Dsawemd
    It's a good idea, but I agree with runkelpokk, it's boring and risky for just 10 damage
    It's a good suggestion though
    If the servers added more replaceable blocks, for temporary base defence, like barricades, melees like sledgehammer and fire axe should be able to destroy them, but maybe not the base itself

Because that means a team of 10 could do 100 damage a second
    Which when you think is a lot

Maybe is sledgehammer had less durability

But they come I all titan kits so are too easy to access at the moment

Its definately a point that could be incorporated with other suggestions though
    Is 10 damage “boring and risky” or “a lot”?
    Make up your mind before replying, this stream of consciousness stuff is difficult to read.

Numbers are always arbitrary in my suggestions. 10 is just an example/placeholder. This suggestion is aimed at letting a poor rocketless teammate get in on a raid, in whatever way they can. Ideally numbers would be balanced so as to feel useful, but much weaker than explosives.

Additionally, grenades and Molotovs should damage bases, but I think that’s planned for the grenade launcher update(?).

Last edited:

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Raiding bases is fun, but C4 is rare and rockets, though less rare, require at least 10 stacks to raid most bases.

Change:
    Sledgehammers do 10 damage per hit to Bases.

A single sledgehammer costs $1000 from the shop (or is found in medium tier loot bags), and with 400 hits before it breaks, you would deal 4000 damage. This seems reasonable for the money and time spent versus gathering rockets.

This would add diversity to the base raiding experience. Its much more dangerous for a raider to be in melee range of a base than it is to shoot a rocket from far away.
    I do like the sledgehammer idea! However, I think that it needs to be balanced more by making them rare to fin in Tier 3 Loot Zones and decently common in Tier 4 Loot Zones.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Grenades are going to have a use. They said it in the base guide. They are supposedly coming out with grenade launchers to shoot grenades at bases.