• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update & Map Maker News

TheLoopyLegend

since The update is in I can't gain Money by killing zombies
    is it bug or is it going to be like this? because we can't really earn Money, and that'll make this game more difficult for non paying, and whose
    are just starting players
    please do something

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    since The update is in I can't gain Money by killing zombies
    is it bug or is it going to be like this? because we can't really earn Money, and that'll make this game more difficult for non paying, and whose
    are just starting players
    please do something
    It's a glitch, I believe, as I can still get money from walker kills. It's being fixed, don't worry :)

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    So u guys decided to remove this mode ? that's all ?? Did we loose our map or not ? because i have like 10 maps , i need to know if i loose all of my work on this gamemode
    And by the way , i'm still waiting for tmd realism mode , i don't know where you will do this gamemode because this mode look cool

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    So u guys decided to remove this mode ? that's all ?? Did we loose our map or not ? because i have like 10 maps , i need to know if i loose all of my work on this gamemode
    And by the way , i'm still waiting for tmd realism mode , i don't know where you will do this gamemode because this mode look cool
    Map Maker is temporarily removed from the server. Maps, however, will not be lost when the gamemode is re-implemented. You have nothing to fear!