• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update News & Note to TMDOP Players

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Oh boy, what a horrible time. I'm gonna warn you now, if I say anything you might find offensive, it's because I'm extremely pissed off. So, you say I'm a ****ing noob? Are you serious right now? I just recently joined the forums, but I'm not a noob. So, how about you just keep your little ****ing assumptions to yourself, alright? And I said that because the update is going to be soon, and you don't have to use your **** for wars. Take a break from it. Go on PvE, or another PvP server, play on another game or another server. The update will be out as soon as a couple hours to a couple weeks. Either way, you could just take a break from the wars. Alright? Good, cause I've got other **** to do right now.
    You obviously don't, if you have nothing better to do than telling random people to be patient.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Then why did someone (I think it was Jacob) say 2:00 PM EST?
    That was the estimated time it would update, but things got delayed. I apologize for the incorrect time, but we are trying our best to get this update out today.

EDIT: The update will begin within the hour.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Oh boy, what a horrible time. I'm gonna warn you now, if I say anything you might find offensive, it's because I'm extremely pissed off. So, you say I'm a ****ing noob? Are you serious right now? I just recently joined the forums, but I'm not a noob. So, how about you just keep your little ****ing assumptions to yourself, alright? And I said that because the update is going to be soon, and you don't have to use your **** for wars. Take a break from it. Go on PvE, or another PvP server, play on another game or another server. The update will be out as soon as a couple hours to a couple weeks. Either way, you could just take a break from the wars. Alright? Good, cause I've got other **** to do right now.
    LOL someones in a pissy mood. I dont do PVE okay? thanks