• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update News & Note to TMDOP Players

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    The Map is done and models created and sent. The other staff are just as excited as you. Any questions ill be on the teamspeak

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    when is it??? "Weekend" my ***. Tell us what day and time pls so ik when i can save my jugg i got earlier

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Waited 3 months for this update which was supposed to come out today, now I need to wait another 3 days. Im Furious :mad:

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    THE UPDATE IS TODAY HE CHANGED THE POST YEAHHHHHH
    He said "Hopefully," or did you miss that part?
    when is it??? "Weekend" my ***. Tell us what day and time pls so ik when i can save my jugg i got earlier
    Just wait goddamn it. Just save it now, so you won't have to worry about it later.
    Waited 3 months for this update which was supposed to come out today, now I need to wait another 3 days. Im Furious :mad:
    Just have patience damn it. This **** takes time. Unexpected **** can happen.
    Not according to Jacob.
    Again, he said "Hopefully," or did you miss that part?

*sigh* People...goddamn....

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

Just wait goddamn it. Just save it now, so you won't have to worry about it later.

You have no right at all to say "sigh, people" when you joined the forums (11-12) days ago, you are new, you have no excuse to act like a staff member, please, cut it out.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Excluding the random, very pumped that you guys still plan on releasing it today.

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    You have no right at all to say "sigh, people" when you joined the forums (11-12) days ago, you are new, you have no excuse to act like a staff member, please, cut it out.
    The reason I said that is because to me, people are just really needy for the update. And how exactly am I acting like staff? I'm just being a normal person. xD

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    Just to clarify, the update is most likely going to be today right? I'm just overall confused with what is happening. (Hopefully staff don't decide to postpone this update for another year x) )

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Just to clarify, the update is most likely going to be today right? I'm just overall confused with what is happening. (Hopefully staff don't decide to postpone this update for another year x) )
    It might. As Introversion's said, it will be released tonight if everything goes according to plan.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr

dude youre probably a noob. If i save it what will i use in wars till update?

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    dude youre probably a noob. If i save it what will i use in wars till update?
    Oh boy, what a horrible time. I'm gonna warn you now, if I say anything you might find offensive, it's because I'm extremely pissed off. So, you say I'm a ****ing noob? Are you serious right now? I just recently joined the forums, but I'm not a noob. So, how about you just keep your little ****ing assumptions to yourself, alright? And I said that because the update is going to be soon, and you don't have to use your **** for wars. Take a break from it. Go on PvE, or another PvP server, play on another game or another server. The update will be out as soon as a couple hours to a couple weeks. Either way, you could just take a break from the wars. Alright? Good, cause I've got other **** to do right now.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Oh boy, what a horrible time. I'm gonna warn you now, if I say anything you might find offensive, it's because I'm extremely pissed off. So, you say I'm a ****ing noob? Are you serious right now? I just recently joined the forums, but I'm not a noob. So, how about you just keep your little ****ing assumptions to yourself, alright? And I said that because the update is going to be soon, and you don't have to use your **** for wars. Take a break from it. Go on PvE, or another PvP server, play on another game or another server. The update will be out as soon as a couple hours to a couple weeks. Either way, you could just take a break from the wars. Alright? Good, cause I've got other **** to do right now.

Can you not have a mental break down on the forums, thanks