• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update News & Note to TMDOP Players

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Last time there was an update, I started at spawn on all my accounts. I have duffles of things I have won from crates so I saved them. Hopefully I can get them back since I saved them from TMD-4

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    ONLY save your items on TMD-5 to TMD-7 and TMD-OP!!
    TMD1-4 are not to be saved :)
    why wouldnt 1-4 saves be kept? I saved just to be safe since when there are updates with the map they have to kill u to put you at spawn. If I lose over 12 duffles of stuff because of this... :(

They said you don't need to save 1-4 but I never saw people say you can't or you lose your stuff. There should have been a warning or make it unable on 1-4 if that was the case.

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    Seriously when is this update lmao they said the weekend. If updating takes more than half of a day, we won't even be able to play it today.
    Update is @ 2:00PM EST. xDeclan is streaming the update, thats how we know.

pumpkinvhye

Mythical
    pumpkinvhye
    pumpkinvhye pumpkinvhye
    why wouldnt 1-4 saves be kept? I saved just to be safe since when there are updates with the map they have to kill u to put you at spawn. If I lose over 12 duffles of stuff because of this... :(

They said you don't need to save 1-4 but I never saw people say you can't or you lose your stuff. There should have been a warning or make it unable on 1-4 if that was the case.

I am not sure whether or not, once your items are saved, if they are in fact gone forever.
    Although, if you read the forums and when you do the command /saves, it states to only save on the listed servers, TMD-5 to TMD-7 and TMD-OP, so I'm also not sure if your items are safe to be claimed after the update.

Please message a Jr.Mod or Higher and inquire about this, as I cannot give you a reliable answer :(

5oup

Update is @ 2:00PM EST. xDeclan is streaming the update, thats how we know.
    lol where'd u get that it was at 2 pm est? I told Declan/everyone online that it was at 2 pm est today as a joke. Guess they all believed it or I'm physic & it really is at 2 pm

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    The update will be out by Wednesday at the latest, hopefully. And it wasn't completely confirmed that it was going to be out by this weekend. It should've been, but not confirmed. Things happen. Like the chunk errors in Atlanta in the new map. Just be patient everyone.

Tubcat101

The update will be out by Wednesday at the latest, hopefully. And it wasn't completely confirmed that it was going to be out by this weekend. It should've been, but not confirmed. Things happen. Like the chunk errors in Atlanta in the new map. Just be patient everyone.
    Suck up

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    This might be a stupid question, but what do I do to save my stuff on TMD-3?
    You won't be required to save your items on TMD-1, TMD-2, TMD-3 or TMD-4 since these servers are not going to be removed.

So simple question:
    Is
    Glass
    Breakable?
    I believe glass breaking, barrier placing, door breaking and other small bugs will be fixed.

If my balance goes away, im litteraly done with this... I sold ALOT of jugg before update just incase stuff would be reset, but now MOney??? Thanks for a good time on tmd
    Your balance isn't going to be reset at all.

Twilo101

You won't be required to save your items on TMD-1, TMD-2, TMD-3 or TMD-4 since these servers are not going to be removed.

Not having a clear answer and thinking the update would come this weekend, I /saved my stuff on TMD-3 yesterday. Will I still get those back after the update?

5oup

I believe glass breaking, barrier placing, door breaking and other small bugs will be fixed.

Your balance isn't going to be reset at all.
    So WHEN IS THE UPDATE