• IP Copied!
  • TMD : Why most of the new players like to loot at Hartsfield?

Foxorange

VIP
    Foxorange
    Foxorange Foxorange
    Just kinda curious , bandits spawn in there and it is just tier 3,
    it is not a "friendly" place for new players to loot.

Even me tried to loot in there when I played TMD for the first time.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Tbh not that many players go to Hartsfield anymore, more seem to go to cdc or sanctuary regardless of experience in playing. Harts isnt even openly talked about anymore, since its layout got drastically changed and lootbags were removed, now its extremely spread out on the whole area making looting time consuming and pretty challenging for new players since they dont get that far

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Its not a bad place to loot , but there is better options.
    It's a pretty good alternative for the T4 loot zones. You won't find loot as good very often, but because all the T4 loot zones are full of bandits and enemy players, it makes sense to go somewhere that isn't as populous, like the prison. The prison is a very common looting target.

Roach_

Titan
    Roach_
    Roach_ Roach_
    Hartsfield used to be a very common looting spot until it's loot bags were changed. A lot of newer players often look at the map item and see "Lots of Supplies!" and I assume go from there... it's not very popular anymore and in my opinion isn't worth the hassle with all the bandits.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Everyone use to go there but it was nerfed to a T3 Loot Zone sadly. Now it’s just a waste of time to get there, waste of time moving from building to building, and very risky because the high spawn rate for bandits.