• IP Copied!
  • Vehicles FAQ

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Hey everyone... There have been some rumors and questions floating around the forums and in-game, so I thought I'd make an FAQ for you... Please make sure to ask any unanswered questions below, and I'll make sure to get back to you. If I didn't make something clear feel free to ask for clarification below. :)

1. Can we purchase vehicles in shops?

No, however, cars can be found in chests around the map and can be purchased on the website in a form of crate.

2. Can I hold them?

Yes. Cars work as normal items (found in chests and stored in your inventory) and can be placed on the ground by right clicking.

3. Is Vehicle PvP possible?

It depends... Players are able to shoot others when riding a motorcycle, but not when using a car. Also, it is not possible to shoot someone inside of a car... The car will instead take damage and eventually break, but the player will remain unharmed.

4. Can I store vehicles in my enderchest/dufflebags?

Yes. You may store your vehicles in dufflebags/enderchests.

Wait so how do you turn the car back into a normal item? Also, in non-pvp servers do cars take damage from players shooting at it? (Because that would be annoying)

Spaghettified

Specifically, cars can be found in military bases and police stations. You can also find motorcycles in garages. (I heard this from a developer)

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Do cars despawn when loot is reset? Do they spawn when loot resets?
    Cars should not despawn unless the chunk unloads.

Wait so how do you turn the car back into a normal item? Also, in non-pvp servers do cars take damage from players shooting at it? (Because that would be annoying)
    At this point in time, you cannot... Once the car is down, it's down. I'm not sure about the PvE question, but I'm assuming they won't break.
    what the hell y cant we buy them in game their just fricking cars and that brakes the eula and ur making it cear u will do anything for cash and the point of this server is make u staff money and who the hell is going to pay 3.50$ for 3 ingame items (again the eula says u cant buy in game items) so goodbye tmd mojangs gonna shut u down
    I really, really cannot stand this attitude. First of all, the EULA is not out yet, and cars are only purchasable until July 25th. Secondly, it's fair to everyone considering they can be found in chests. I've found a total of four. Finally, please use some sort of translator, as it is very difficult to understand the point you're trying to convey, and most of our users speak English... Also, are you threatening the server? Just because cars are purchasable before the EULA update rolls out, you're deciding to threaten the server? I hope you know it's punishable...

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    what the hell y cant we buy them in game their just fricking cars and that brakes the eula and ur making it cear u will do anything for cash and the point of this server is make u staff money and who the hell is going to pay 3.50$ for 3 ingame items (again the eula says u cant buy in game items) so goodbye tmd mojangs gonna shut u down

Dear lord take a chill pill or something.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    this is the replacement post of the other one i deleted here im going to be nicer and use my best grammer. (CHALLENGE) I do not like that cars cannot be bought in game i think this should be changed mabye make them 2k for a car and 1k for a bike. but if u guys decied to not change this fine but i think all players should get a few crates to celebrate YES CARS ARE BACK YES NOW VEGGIES HAVE A PURPOSE. also bullets should go thru cars after all a bulet can go thru a car like a knife and butter. those are my new thoughts (and sorry about the last post)

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    this is the replacement post of the other one i deleted here im going to be nicer and use my best grammer. (CHALLENGE) I do not like that cars cannot be bought in game i think this should be changed mabye make them 2k for a car and 1k for a bike. but if u guys decied to not change this fine but i think all players should get a few crates to celebrate YES CARS ARE BACK YES NOW VEGGIES HAVE A PURPOSE. also bullets should go thru cars after all a bulet can go thru a car like a knife and butter. those are my new thoughts (and sorry about the last post)
    They really aren't that difficult to find...