• IP Copied!
  • WALKING DEAD SEASON 7

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Yup I think Abe gets Lucile'd too. Then crap if ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS;Stop reading if you don't want to be spoiled*** tsdf are right we gotta another kill to deal with too(I won't say who), gonna need to load up on booze for that night...

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Who saw the spoiler for right hand man there finally cuting off ricks hand search it up on youtube if you hve not seen it

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Who saw the spoiler for right hand man there finally cuting off ricks hand search it up on youtube if you hve not seen it

Maybe, it's most likely just a red herring though. Kirkman has said he regrets cutting off Rick's hand in comics, and tptb have said they don't want to do that in show because it would be to much to edit.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Ooh! I cannot wait!

I don't think it was Abraham though. I feel like he was more of the obvious choice.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Ooh! I cannot wait!

I don't think it was Abraham though. I feel like he was more of the obvious choice.
    No it was abraham in the comic con trailer sombody gets hit with the bat this angle is behind negan this person is wearing a dark hodie exactly like abe but what im hearing is that glenn and abe get the bat