• IP Copied!
  • [WARZONE] Remove RPGs from kits

Do you think RPGs should be removed from kits?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
    • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Kweebecs

I've been playing Warzone for 2 days now, and I know it's an incredibly short time, but in that incredibly short time the amount of hate for RPGs I've seen is a little bit ridiculous.

I, as well as many others, feel that RPGs ruin the gameplay.
    Most of the time you'll get instantly killed, alongside they fact that they are fast and have a decent sized AOE making them almost impossible to dodge without prior knowledge that someone is using it.

I propose we fix this by removing them from kits, forcing people to buy them instead, making them much less common.

I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I've been playing Warzone for 2 days now, and I know it's an incredibly short time, but in that incredibly short time the amount of hate for RPGs I've seen is a little bit ridiculous.

I, as well as many others, feel that RPGs ruin the gameplay.
    Most of the time you'll get instantly killed, alongside they fact that they are fast and have a decent sized AOE making them almost impossible to dodge without prior knowledge that someone is using it.

I propose we fix this by removing them from kits, forcing people to buy them instead, making them much less common.

I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts.
    I honestly think removing them would be stupid. They do however need a nerf. The thing people overlook when saying they need to remove them is the fact that they help against the lag. They constantly destroy ground items which helps in the long run so we don’t need clear lag. If you didn’t have them there would be so much more lag than there already is. Also the AOE is quite small, I believe its around 5-7 blocks and even at the edge of the radius you take .5 hearts.

Last edited:

Kweebecs

I honestly think removing them would be stupid. They do however need a nerf. The thing people overlook when saying they need to remove them is the fact that they help against the lag. They constantly destroy ground items which helps in the long run so we don’t need clear lag. If you didn’t have them there would be so much more lag than there already is. Also the AOE is quite small, I believe its around 5-7 blocks and even at the edge of the radius you take .5 hearts.
    I really don't think lag should be a point here, I want to focus on the gameplay. And it's not like they'd be removed entirely, you could still buy them in the shop.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    There needs to be a high damage kit, the only problem is that it currently has no downside. Replacing the mp5 imo would be best solution, making it either a weak t1 or t2 pistol.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I really don't think lag should be a point here, I want to focus on the gameplay. And it's not like they'd be removed entirely, you could still buy them in the shop.
    I’m not suggesting that we leave it as is, I’m suggesting keeping the mechanics and nerfing the damage. The fact that it can one shot a jugg is ridiculous.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    3k wont stop this problem sadly, at least 7k, cuz thats at least 14x a 5 kill streak and would make it actually hard to get.

ThatOneName

Mythical
    ThatOneName
    ThatOneName ThatOneName
    Wait, you guys are one shooting jug? It takes me like 3 shots to kill someone In jug I’m lucky if I can one shot. And the AOE usually Is small I though. Cuz I usually have to hit them dead center to do any sort of real damage. This is why I go with the ACE the degal and the katana is a excellent combo for doing real damage the degal does great damage and has decent range and don’t forget it can be shot fast and doesn't take 7 seconds to reload. If I go to long range damage I go with sniper.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    Wait, you guys are one shooting jug? It takes me like 3 shots to kill someone In jug I’m lucky if I can one shot. And the AOE usually Is small I though. Cuz I usually have to hit them dead center to do any sort of real damage. This is why I go with the ACE the degal and the katana is a excellent combo for doing real damage the degal does great damage and has decent range and don’t forget it can be shot fast and doesn't take 7 seconds to reload. If I go to long range damage I go with sniper.
    tell that the plebs that constantly drop you with assasin or tank every minute twice. Both deagle and rpg are not the best decisions for warzone at the given time especially with the lag because they literally have no downside. Deagle is another story for another discussion tho

ThatOneName

Mythical
    ThatOneName
    ThatOneName ThatOneName
    tell that the plebs that constantly drop you with assasin or tank every minute twice. Both deagle and rpg are not the best decisions for warzone at the given time especially with the lag because they literally have no downside. Deagle is another story for another discussion tho
    War zone has a max limit on players which is 19 anymore then that the servers lags. And about how weapons aren’t fare. Welcome to war wars aren’t fair they never well be. Also Warzone isn’t this servers main game TMD is which Havoc allocates more server resources to.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    War zone has a max limit on players which is 19 anymore then that the servers lags. And about how weapons aren’t fare. Welcome to war wars aren’t fair they never well be. Also Warzone isn’t this servers main game TMD is which Havoc allocates more server resources to.
    I'm certain warzone was meant for training purposes and because of the lag aswell as loadouts in 1v1 kits its just completely unusable.

pockui

Sometimes with warzone its really hard to do a correct 1v1 if the person you are 1v1ing is on a different version so they will be invisible with no nametag usually they can see you but you cant see them idk if its an issue with the scripts but it sometimes gets annoying when my k/dr goes down by a couple