• IP Copied!
  • WE NEED TWD PVP

Did you like what i said ppl :D

• I likes most of what you had 2 say master!!!

• Everything was lovely <3 marry me ,and lets hope all that happens to the server.

• Nah fam, meh full jugg bae <3 me no school so me gbarret up u bum bum. Me no write proper NOOB, Ez

Results are only viewable after voting.

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    Before i start, ppl who love their jugg and pains... Stop reading this, it will cause mental issues to you. So, have you watched an episode of TWD and seen badass rick in full jugg with a golden barret!!! Ikr that was my fav episode, remember how fast he was chugging those painkillers? (sarcasm) I believe that the owners should remove all the pvp we have now, remove jugg, golden weapons, massive amounts of painkillers, being able to bike pvp, and realize thats not how fights went down in TWD. They would all go F***king naked like they badasses they are and demolish. Maybe add all that stuff to a "kit pvp" server, i guess i can forgive some legend guns such as, the gattling gun, and flamethrower, but the rest should exist in the pvp servers. I hope the server makes pvp much better after this reset update. Also for all of you butthurt ***** deal with it. (yes i do pvp with full jugg and shiz but i don't like it, its not TWD). And eyy maybe g guns can be on non pvp servers :3 . Thanks 4 reading :33333.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    There would be massive players quitting if they did this. Also they can't take away kit juggernaut because people payed for it, so if they did take it away it would violate the terms of Eula.

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    There would be massive players quitting if they did this. Also they can't take away kit juggernaut because people payed for it, so if they did take it away it would violate the terms of Eula.
    Thats were "kit" pvp comes in, and players quit so what? They'll be quickly replaced by new ppl

LillyAnna

Mythical
    LillyAnna
    LillyAnna LillyAnna
    Ill wait until you realize that the server is meant to be a game, whereas the tv show is meant to be watched, not played.

Also, if you are gonna complain about that, think of all of the minecraft things that are not realistic. How come no one ever sleeps? You can carry around 100 steaks and 10 guns and sprint no problem, heck you don't even have to take a shower or go to the bathroom....

....it is a GAME.

Sure Rick didn't have a golden barrett...but he also couldn't sprint while carrying 10 duffle bags full of stuff.

I get you want the game to be more realistic, but ...its a GAME. The show is passive. You sit and enjoy. The game is meant to have more things to keep it interesting. If TMD only had stuff that was found exactly how it was in the show, then it would be boring and get old. Be appreciative that people were creative and tried to make the server fun and exciting.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    Before i start, ppl who love their jugg and pains... Stop reading this, it will cause mental issues to you. So, have you watched an episode of TWD and seen badass rick in full jugg with a golden barret!!! Ikr that was my fav episode, remember how fast he was chugging those painkillers? (sarcasm) I believe that the owners should remove all the pvp we have now, remove jugg, golden weapons, massive amounts of painkillers, being able to bike pvp, and realize thats not how fights went down in TWD. They would all go F***king naked like they badasses they are and demolish. Maybe add all that stuff to a "kit pvp" server, i guess i can forgive some legend guns such as, the gattling gun, and flamethrower, but the rest should exist in the pvp servers. I hope the server makes pvp much better after this reset update. Also for all of you butthurt ***** deal with it. (yes i do pvp with full jugg and shiz but i don't like it, its not TWD). And eyy maybe g guns can be on non pvp servers :3 . Thanks 4 reading :33333.

All i want is to say we (full juggers) build our own kit our skills our times to get these juggs we have to kill bro
    Not like u just complaining about juggs why dont u think about it? maybe like go try and get riots kill half jugg get his half jugg and kill full? u need money thats alright just go farming at tmd-3 or play hn kill people then buy things from infintie i just dont get it why u dont just try it

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    All i want is to say we (full juggers) build our own kit our skills our times to get these juggs we have to kill bro
    Not like u just complaining about juggs why dont u think about it? maybe like go try and get riots kill half jugg get his half jugg and kill full? u need money thats alright just go farming at tmd-3 or play hn kill people then buy things from infintie i just dont get it why u dont just try it
    Oh don't worry, im on prodigy. So yes i do go full jugg. Thing is 90% of jugg is duped, why is jug getting duped? To op. Also im not complain about money anywhere so pls don't talk out of context. That is why i think there should be a kit pvp server for all the ppl who like piping that way, no need to get salty. Just my opinion :3

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    Ill wait until you realize that the server is meant to be a game, whereas the tv show is meant to be watched, not played.

Also, if you are gonna complain about that, think of all of the minecraft things that are not realistic. How come no one ever sleeps? You can carry around 100 steaks and 10 guns and sprint no problem, heck you don't even have to take a shower or go to the bathroom....

....it is a GAME.

Sure Rick didn't have a golden barrett...but he also couldn't sprint while carrying 10 duffle bags full of stuff.

I get you want the game to be more realistic, but ...its a GAME. The show is passive. You sit and enjoy. The game is meant to have more things to keep it interesting. If TMD only had stuff that was found exactly how it was in the show, then it would be boring and get old. Be appreciative that people were creative and tried to make the server fun and exciting.
    Thing is, as _VC_ said, he wants 2 make the pvp servers more like TWD, and i hope they do. Plus all the owners and builders hate tmd pvp they even mentioned it. To many juggs now, the rate of getting jugg should also be dropped, it will just get duped over again and again. Just my opinion in things. Im not complaining, it may look like it but thats my way of expressing thing. (weird ik). Thats why for all the full juggs that <3 their jugg, should get a kit pvp server.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    The update/reset will hold off the jugg for a bit of time, and there's already the TMD-1,2,5,7 servers.

Muguz

Weezyy is me dad and he is senpai master lovely dovely kitty cat king and I would love for this to happen so it takes skill to pvp so make kit pvp instead of having this put in regular servers.

Brqd

In the show they rarely get into fights, thats why the characters rarely die. If you there was no armor people would die instantly in any fight and the game would not be fun. Long fights are more fun than getting 1 shot. Its a game, its not gonna be realistic, deal with it.

Brqd

And also, if armor was taking out causing us to be "badasses" then the whole server would turn into roleplay and fights would rarely occur cuz of how fast youd get quickied.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    And also, if armor was taking out causing us to be "badasses" then the whole server would turn into roleplay and fights would rarely occur cuz of how fast youd get quickied.
    An increase in armor rarity (who in TWD has armor? riot gear is rare AF) and a lower gun wound fatality (because getting a single bullet in the chest, arm, or leg doesn't kill you in most cases) could benefit both sides.

Brqd

An increase in armor rarity (who in TWD has armor? riot gear is rare AF) and a lower gun wound fatality (because getting a single bullet in the chest, arm, or leg doesn't kill you in most cases) could benefit both sides.
    An increase in armor rarity would make many people with infinite angry (i dont have it, just speaking for them) because that would mean they couldnt buy it

Brqd

I like the idea weezy, the one problem with jugg in kit pvp is that killing a jugg wont be worth anything and quite useless. People like the feeling of killing a jugg and being able to store it and get more. But if it were in kit pvp killing a jugg would worthless because everyone gets the same kit. ya know what i mean.

Being scared to lose jugg while wearing it is what its all about. If it were kitpvp you would just think... "If i die I'll grab the kit again."

@SomeDumbCat

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    but i always go naked with a sniper and quickscope people :p

Brqd

I mean harder to find in chests. It'd still be able to be bought.
    I would assume that 90% of everything is bought in shop while the other 10% is looted. I do not think that changing the loot in chests will change anything exept make it harder for new players to get started off :/