• IP Copied!
  • WE NEED TWD PVP

Did you like what i said ppl :D

• I likes most of what you had 2 say master!!!

• Everything was lovely <3 marry me ,and lets hope all that happens to the server.

• Nah fam, meh full jugg bae <3 me no school so me gbarret up u bum bum. Me no write proper NOOB, Ez

Results are only viewable after voting.

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    This is spot on! End of the day this is still minecraft, making pvp more realist will mean the person with the first shot wins the battle, adding different teir weapons means giving players something to aim for. In TWD you done see rick standing still in a safe zone with every single weapon in his pocket do you? Or Glenn with every armor (not just because he has died now :p)
    Did you not read my other reply's ? Please do so.

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    I like the idea weezy, the one problem with jugg in kit pvp is that killing a jugg wont be worth anything and quite useless. People like the feeling of killing a jugg and being able to store it and get more. But if it were in kit pvp killing a jugg would worthless because everyone gets the same kit. ya know what i mean.

Being scared to lose jugg while wearing it is what its all about. If it were kitpvp you would just think... "If i die I'll grab the kit again."

@SomeDumbCat
    Finally someone without sass, true, but with jugg having no value, people wouldn't dupe it. Then i guess "kd" would be important.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Wait, people are saying loot's going to start spawning on the ground, but when did anyone say it was going to be that way in normal TMD?
    A post awhile back they mentioned that there will be no more chest and will spawn like Hell Night. Going to make looting a whole lot harder IMO