• IP Copied!
  • We Want Mine Wars Builders!

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    ⡂⡊⡢⠨⡊⡎⢗⠝⢕⠫⢣⠫⡪⠣⡓⡝⡜⣕⢇⢗⣕⢧⡳⡱⣕⢕⢅⢇⢕⢅⢣⠱⡨⢢⢑⢌⠢⡑⢔⠨⡐⡑⠌⠢⡑⠌⡌⡢⡑⢌⢐⠄⠄⠄ ⠨⢐⢐⠠⠁⡂⢜⠰⡡⣱⢸⡰⣱⡸⡸⡸⡘⡜⣜⢼⡱⡵⣳⢽⣝⡮⣗⡯⣗⣗⣗⢧⡳⣱⢱⡑⡆⡇⡎⡢⢑⠨⠄⠁⠂⠄⡁⠐⢐⠨⠢⡑⡨⠄⠄ ⠈⡀⡂⠐⠄⡊⢆⢯⡺⣪⢷⢝⣞⢞⣝⢮⣣⡳⣕⢗⡽⣝⢮⢗⣗⡽⣳⢽⣳⣳⡳⡯⣞⢵⡣⡣⡇⡇⡕⠔⢀⠄⢂⠱⡠⣅⠠⠈⢀⠨⢈⢰⠨⡐⠄ ⠄⠂⠄⢁⠐⠄⢝⢮⡺⡵⣫⢯⡺⡝⡮⡳⡕⣝⢮⢳⢝⡮⡯⣳⡳⡽⡽⣽⣺⢮⡯⣟⣞⢵⢝⡕⡇⢇⠡⠐⠄⢌⠄⡂⡈⢮⢪⠢⢐⢐⢅⡇⣗⢌⠄ ⠄⢁⠐⠄⠠⠈⢸⢱⢕⢝⠪⣊⢬⠬⢦⢧⢵⣱⡱⡝⡵⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⢯⢞⡾⣯⢯⣗⡷⣝⢗⡝⡬⡪⡎⠌⡢⡐⡐⢅⠢⡸⡨⡪⡸⡸⡵⣝⢮⡺⡌ ⠄⠐⠈⢀⠠⠈⠠⠣⢁⠂⠃⠐⠄⠌⠄⢢⣅⢕⠹⡺⣪⢮⡳⣝⡮⣯⡺⡽⣽⢽⣻⣞⡽⡮⣻⡺⣪⢯⢝⡼⡴⡺⣜⢮⡺⡜⡮⢮⢳⢝⣞⢮⡳⣝⢮ ⠄⠈⡀⠄⡀⠐⠄⠁⠂⡨⠄⠅⠡⠱⡁⡢⠪⣯⣳⣣⢣⢣⣻⣺⣺⢵⣫⢯⢯⣟⣗⣯⢯⢯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⡮⣗⣝⢮⣫⢗⡯⣗⣗⢯⢞⡵⡳ ⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⠄⢈⠄⠅⡎⠄⠡⢅⢄⠢⡊⢜⡺⣪⢮⣳⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⢽⣺⣳⢯⣟⣽⡺⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⣝⣞⡾⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⡺⣝⣗⢽⡹ ⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⠠⢐⠠⡣⡱⡱⡱⣢⣣⡳⣝⢵⣫⢾⣝⢾⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⣝⣗⣯⣟⣾⣺⢽⣝⢾⢝⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⢮⣻⣺⡺⡽⡽⡮⣯⣳⢵⡳⣝ ⠄⠄⠈⢀⠠⠄⡢⡣⣣⢳⡹⣚⢮⡺⣚⢮⢯⣺⢵⣳⢯⣻⣺⣺⣺⢝⣮⣳⣳⢽⣺⣞⣾⣺⣳⢽⣝⢽⡺⣮⣻⢽⣺⢽⣺⢮⢯⢯⢯⣻⡺⡮⣳⢽⣪ ⠄⠄⠐⠄⡀⢐⢕⣝⢮⣗⡽⣮⣳⢽⣪⢷⣻⣺⢽⣺⡽⣞⣞⣞⣞⡽⣪⢞⡮⣟⣞⣾⣺⢾⢽⢽⣺⡳⣝⡞⣞⡽⣞⡯⣗⡿⡽⡽⡽⡮⡯⡯⣳⡫⣞ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⡎⣺⡪⣟⡮⣟⣾⣺⡽⣞⣟⡾⣽⢽⣳⢯⣟⣞⣞⣮⣻⡪⡯⣺⣳⣳⢗⣯⢯⢿⡽⣞⣽⢵⡫⣗⡽⡵⣫⣗⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⣫⢗⡽⡵ ⠄⠄⠁⠄⠡⡪⡪⣞⣗⡯⣷⣳⣗⡿⡽⡾⣽⣳⢿⡽⣽⣞⣗⣗⢷⢵⢝⢮⣳⡳⡽⣽⣺⢯⡿⣽⢽⣺⣝⢮⡳⣝⢞⡵⡳⣝⢽⢝⡽⣝⡵⣫⢗⡽⡺ ⠄⠄⢀⠈⢌⢮⢺⢵⡳⡯⣗⡷⡯⣯⣟⣯⡷⣿⢽⡯⣷⣗⣟⡾⣝⢵⡫⣗⢵⡫⡯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⣞⢼⠱⡙⡜⣕⢯⢯⡺⡭⣳⢝⡞⡮⣳⢝⢮⢫ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡸⣝⡵⡯⡯⣗⡿⣽⣳⣻⢾⢽⢯⡯⣟⣗⡷⣫⡾⡵⡝⡮⣳⢝⢮⡫⡮⡳⣹⡪⡏⡗⡕⡕⢅⡣⣕⢽⣹⢵⣫⢯⢮⢳⣹⡹⣪⢳⡱⡱ ⠄⠄⠐⠄⢕⡕⣗⢽⢝⣽⡳⡯⣗⡯⣞⡯⡿⡽⣽⡳⡯⡯⣗⡯⣗⡝⡜⡎⡣⡃⡡⡁⢅⠱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⣕⢧⣳⢽⣪⢗⡗⣗⢽⢕⡵⡝⣎⢇⢇⢗ ⠄⠄⠂⠁⡱⡹⡪⣏⢯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣗⢯⢯⡻⡮⡯⡯⣻⣪⢟⡮⣗⡵⣜⣜⢼⡸⣜⣜⢕⡕⣜⢜⡼⣪⣗⣟⢮⣗⡽⣕⢯⢺⢸⠵⣝⢮⡳⡝⣜⢵ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⢕⢹⢪⡳⣝⢞⢮⣳⡳⣝⢮⢯⢏⡯⣏⢯⣫⢗⡽⣝⣞⢷⢽⡺⡮⣗⣟⣞⢮⣗⣟⢮⣗⡯⣗⣗⢗⡽⣪⢺⢪⠳⡑⠡⡹⣜⢞⢮⡫⣪⢪ ⠄⠄⠁⠄⠅⠕⡕⡕⡧⡫⡳⡕⣝⢎⢯⡺⣝⢮⡳⣫⢮⡫⡯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣻⣺⣺⡺⣽⡺⡮⣻⢪⡫⡺⡨⢃⢅⢅⢕⠌⠌⡰⡱⣕⢵⡫⣗⢽⡸⡸ ⠄⠄⠄⠁⠨⠨⢪⢸⢸⢸⢱⡹⡸⡕⡧⡫⣎⢗⢽⢸⢪⢎⢯⡺⣝⢞⡮⡯⡺⡮⡺⡺⡱⢝⡪⡪⡪⣪⢮⣎⢮⣪⢲⡱⠡⡐⣝⢮⣳⢝⣮⡳⣣⢣⢣ ⠄⠄⠈⠄⠈⡈⢆⢣⢣⢳⡱⡝⣎⢗⣝⢽⢜⣝⢎⢎⠊⠊⢃⠋⠎⡓⣙⢊⢣⢣⡣⡥⣳⢝⣞⣗⡯⣗⣟⠮⠳⢑⢡⢡⢑⢕⢵⢯⡺⣝⢮⡺⡪⡪⡪ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⡀⠢⡑⡕⡕⡵⡹⣪⡳⣕⢯⡳⡳⣝⢎⣗⣕⢄⢌⢈⠂⠸⣸⠘⠜⢮⢫⠺⢹⠺⢊⢍⢜⢨⠨⢌⠢⡊⢆⢣⢣⢯⡳⣝⢮⡳⡹⡸⡨⢂ ⠄⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠡⠪⡸⡸⡸⡪⣪⢺⡪⣗⡽⣝⢮⣳⡳⣕⢯⡪⡪⡪⡊⡆⢎⠢⣂⠢⡑⢔⡑⡕⡌⡆⡕⢕⢕⢕⢱⢑⢕⡕⣗⣝⢮⢣⡳⡹⡨⠨⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⠈⠌⡂⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢯⢺⡪⣗⢯⣺⡪⣗⢽⣪⡳⣕⢕⢕⠕⡕⢜⠜⡜⡆⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡎⣲⢱⡣⣏⢮⡪⡎⡇⡇⢕⢌⢈⢂ ⠄⠠⠄⠂⠄⡁⠄⠂⡈⡢⡑⡅⡇⡕⡕⢵⢹⡪⣗⢵⣝⢮⢳⡱⣝⢼⡹⣪⡣⡇⣇⢇⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡧⡳⡕⡧⡳⡕⡇⡇⡇⢕⢰⢰⢕ ⢀⠄⠄⠂⠁⢀⠈⢀⠠⠐⡐⢑⠌⡢⡃⢇⢳⢹⢜⢧⡳⡽⣕⢧⢳⡣⣏⢖⣳⢹⡪⣳⢹⢜⢼⡸⣜⢼⢜⡎⡧⡳⡝⣎⢯⡺⡝⣎⢇⢇⠪⣐⢕⣗⢽ ⠐⠄⠠⠄⠐⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠐⠠⢑⢐⢌⠪⡘⡌⡎⢮⡚⡮⢮⢳⡣⡳⡵⣹⢜⢵⡹⣜⣕⢏⣗⣝⢮⣳⡳⣝⢽⣹⡪⣗⢽⡪⣏⢮⢪⢢⡣⡳⣝⡮⣟ ⢈⠠⠡⠄⠄⠐⠄⠠⠐⠄⠈⠠⠄⡐⢀⢑⢐⢌⠪⡢⡣⢫⢣⢳⡹⢵⢝⢮⣫⡳⣝⢮⢮⡳⣳⢵⣻⣪⣞⣗⢽⣪⢞⢮⡳⣝⢎⢮⡪⣺⡪⣯⣳⢯⣻
    Why'd you nick my forums signature you clown

Runkelpokk

Imo, mine wars was really bad and unfun. I've mentioned this before; why not make something fallout? Mine Wars failed miserably before. Why not capitalize on one of the most popular apocalypse franchises ever?
    there is already a apocalype mode and star wars is way more hyped than fallout also players which play fallout wont come to play a minecraft fallout but people who like star wars will come to play star wars in minecraft

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Could it be that the texturepack is not the finished version, like i get a lot of vanilla textures for blocks and it was looking pretty unfinished to me...

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I wish I could contribute in some way! I'm no good at minewars buildings, but I hope the project is fulfilled! I really enjoyed MW, despite my low level and pretty much 0 experience, but it was still nice to disappear to when TMD was gettin' crazy.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    What if you buy a oct crate and then it’s November?
    Will it just be gone?

a waste of money?? :O
    Wrong place to ask... but yeah, you can only get October crates in October. However, if you already bought one, yes, it should still b4 available for you to open it. If not, make a ticket here.

Last edited: