• IP Copied!
  • We Want Mine Wars Builders!

Grocky

Famous
    Grocky
    Grocky Grocky
    2164fa1d841b7ed645ed3a9d5d59be5f.png

Hello guys,
    This is a quick announcement because I’m in need of Mine Wars builders to join our fantastic build team. We’re looking for players who can produce Star Wars themed Minecraft builds to a high-quality standard. If anybody would like to start practicing their building skills, they can do by typing /server Build-2 and then do /plot auto

Please bear in mind you must be running on 1.9-1.12 to get onto the Build server and download the Mine wars texture pack yourself.

Here is a link to apply for Builder https://havocmc.net/applicationform/builder.3/form
    Here is a link to the Mine Wars texture pack. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uwi03g4ipfti21/MW Build.zip?dl=1

Last edited by a moderator:

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    Ooo, Mine Wars! I can’t wait to see what you, the build team, and development team will bring to Havoc with Mine Wars, Grock. :)

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    I miss Map Maker too, but it has had too many issues in the past and the Owner's want to focus on something NEW, something FRESH. I will look towards improving the current system so as it is more like the Map Maker we all know and love.

Actually i don't really care that much about getting something new or something fresh, i just want being able to be back on my maps, map maker was perfect, you can create a map, there is no size limits, you can do /heads and have a lot of good head to decorate your map, you can choose the ressource pack so when people join ur map they got the good ressource pack, and yeah this is pretty much all, contest were great btw don't know why havoc stopped making contest it was pretty cool
    yeah hope you guys put it back because it was very good and I hope the maps wont be reset because I miss my post apo map

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    We need SadPie and Brendan back. They're literally elites of the MW Builder team.

2164fa1d841b7ed645ed3a9d5d59be5f.png

Hello guys,
    This is a quick announcement because I’m in need of Mine Wars builders to join our fantastic build team. We’re looking for players who can produce Star Wars themed Minecraft builds to a high-quality standard. If anybody would like to start practicing their building skills, they can do by typing /server Build-2 and then do /plot auto

Please bear in mind you must be running on 1.9-1.12 to get onto the Build server and download the Mine wars texture pack yourself.

Here is a link to apply for Builder https://havocmc.net/applicationform/builder.3/form
    Here is a link to the Mine Wars texture pack. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uwi03g4ipfti21/MW Build.zip?dl=1
    Imo, mine wars was really bad and unfun. I've mentioned this before; why not make something fallout? Mine Wars failed miserably before. Why not capitalize on one of the most popular apocalypse franchises ever?

Zepat

Mythical
    Zepat
    Zepat Zepat
    Imo, mine wars was really bad and unfun. I've mentioned this before; why not make something fallout? Mine Wars failed miserably before. Why not capitalize on one of the most popular apocalypse franchises ever?

Mine Wars failed because it never got any updates and it was buggy. We would've gotten Mine Wars 2.0 with a lot of new content, and I mean a lot of new content, but the owners decided to pull the plug on it just as it was about to be finished. The planets were finished, and all we were waiting for was for the code to be finished as well, but I guess they had other plans.
    Fallout isn't as big as Star Wars so when it comes to advertising more people would be interested in a Star Wars gamemode since it's more popular, especially now with the Sequels finished, and Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 7 streaming as well (Not to mention people outside of US are watching The Mandalorian on Disney+ now that we have access to it)
    Personally speaking, I hope that the owners don't back out of MW this time, this can be a good gamemode but it needs the same attention that TMD is getting, not like what they did before.

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    It was really fun if you got into it. Low-level players had a huge disadvantage, which contributed to its failure.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    If you weren't too dense to do research before typing, you would know that by the time it closed it hadn't had any updates in a year. The reason the player count dropped wasn't because it was star wars, but because of a lack of new content. When it was newer it broke 100 players a couple of times, so I wouldn't call the mode itself a failure by any means.

Also if you're saying fallout is more popular than star wars you're high on something.

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    If you weren't too dense to do research before typing, you would know that by the time it closed it hadn't had any updates in a year. The reason the player count dropped wasn't because it was star wars, but because of a lack of new content. When it was newer it broke 100 players a couple of times, so I wouldn't call the mode itself a failure by any means.

Also if you're saying fallout is more popular than star wars you're high on something.

Chill, it's just his opinion. He is right, the mode did fail. The reason why, as we both know, is because of the lack of updates, balancing issues, and lack of promotion; not really with the concept of the game itself, and not because Star Wars is going down or anything. in fairness as well, he never said anything about Star Wars being irrelevant, or it being the issue with the game.

I think a fallout gamemode would probably perform badly, worse than MW. It is too similar to TMD to stand out like MW did. The hype for Fallout is just nowhere near as big as it used to be. In fairness, the same could be said about TWD, but the server has avoided that for now by being a more high-action PvP based game instead of a more accurate depiction of the show.

Last edited:

Zepat

Mythical
    Zepat
    Zepat Zepat
    Hijacking xHobbes comment to add a bit more info to the points he gave as to why MW failed.

The content that we had in MW was very bland and short, there weren't that many missions, and even then we had a few that were bugged and couldn't have been completed, like the final mission which required us to go to Mustafar if I'm not mistaken, but we couldn't go there since we only had one planet, which was Tatooine.
    Speaking of Tatooine, it was a bit of a basic map, it was wide open flat map which made it harder for newer players to travel from one town to another to complete their missions, since higher leveled players all had speeders and were able to ride up on unsuspecting players and get an easy kill, there was no cover to hide behind to give you a chance to fight back.
    The only update we ever received was a tiny one, more of a fix than a content update, and it was a nerf to the RPG
    Spawn camping was a big issue as well, higher leveled players would camp outside the opposite teams HQ with snipers and would 1 tap any new player that wanted to go out and complete their quest, this didn't help that there was only one exit/entry to the HQ
    This made a lot of newer players not want to stick around since well, they couldn't progress through the game, you can't do anything when you're lowered leveled with worse skills (Damage, Defense) being 1 shot by all snipers, and blocking/deflecting only working about 50% of the time (especially near the end of MW lifetime)

MW was also very, and I mean very grindy. I think out of all the MW players I've grinded the most, and looking back now, what a waste of time that was.
    On average I spend around 8+ hours just grinding non stop at the Jedi grinder, killing lvl 3 stormtroopers, boy was I dedicated back then.
    Anywho,the highest leveled enemy NPCs were level 25, and the most XP you could earn from killing NPCs was 10xp, you'd get more for killing players but they'd have to be around the same level as you to get the most amount of XP
    There was also another mode called Conquest which was very good for grinding XP, but something happened to it and they had to shut it down, this incident caused some players to leave as well because they only stayed for conquest, as it was a very fun mode to play.
    Honestly I could sit here for the whole day writing how slow and awful the grinding process was but unlike before when I played MW, I'd rather put my time into something less time wasting.
    If you want to have an idea of what grinding was like via a guide, then you can check out this grinding guide I made when I got back into MW a while back: https://havocmc.net/threads/my-introduction-grinding-guide.5957/

Not much to add to the lack of promotion part, only real promotion they had as far as I remember was on the forums, and it's still there on the home page underneath TMD and HN.

But for real though, if the owners are planning on bringing back MW, please don't abandon it like you did before, please don't half *** it like you did before, if you need people to test it out before you fully release it to report any bugs, then give us a closed beta or an open beta like you have before releasing MW. I personally would be more than happy to test everything out and write a fully detailed reports about any bugs or issues, or just feedback as a whole, and I'm sure there are some people in this community that wouldn't mind doing that either.
    Some of us MW players are still here and we still care about MW, let us help you when it comes to testing, we have lots of time now especially with COVID-19 locking us in our homes (although probably you guys only just started, unless you still have all the other planets that the old MW builders made)

Last edited:

VehlFamVamps

Legend
    VehlFamVamps
    VehlFamVamps VehlFamVamps
    Chill, it's just his opinion. He is right, the mode did fail. The reason why, as we both know, is because of the lack of updates, balancing issues, and lack of promotion; not really with the concept of the game itself, and not because Star Wars is going down or anything. in fairness as well, he never said anything about Star Wars being irrelevant, or it being the issue with the game.

I think a fallout gamemode would probably perform badly, worse than MW. It is too similar to TMD to stand out like MW did. The hype for Fallout is just nowhere near as big as it used to be. In fairness, the same could be said about TWD, but the server has avoided that for now by being a more high-action PvP based game instead of a more accurate depiction of the show.
    I agree, but it didnt get any updates in a year so they should bring it back and if u dont wanna play it u don't have too.I mean like it does suck that's why I won't play it when it comes out.

Last edited:

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    ⡂⡊⡢⠨⡊⡎⢗⠝⢕⠫⢣⠫⡪⠣⡓⡝⡜⣕⢇⢗⣕⢧⡳⡱⣕⢕⢅⢇⢕⢅⢣⠱⡨⢢⢑⢌⠢⡑⢔⠨⡐⡑⠌⠢⡑⠌⡌⡢⡑⢌⢐⠄⠄⠄ ⠨⢐⢐⠠⠁⡂⢜⠰⡡⣱⢸⡰⣱⡸⡸⡸⡘⡜⣜⢼⡱⡵⣳⢽⣝⡮⣗⡯⣗⣗⣗⢧⡳⣱⢱⡑⡆⡇⡎⡢⢑⠨⠄⠁⠂⠄⡁⠐⢐⠨⠢⡑⡨⠄⠄ ⠈⡀⡂⠐⠄⡊⢆⢯⡺⣪⢷⢝⣞⢞⣝⢮⣣⡳⣕⢗⡽⣝⢮⢗⣗⡽⣳⢽⣳⣳⡳⡯⣞⢵⡣⡣⡇⡇⡕⠔⢀⠄⢂⠱⡠⣅⠠⠈⢀⠨⢈⢰⠨⡐⠄ ⠄⠂⠄⢁⠐⠄⢝⢮⡺⡵⣫⢯⡺⡝⡮⡳⡕⣝⢮⢳⢝⡮⡯⣳⡳⡽⡽⣽⣺⢮⡯⣟⣞⢵⢝⡕⡇⢇⠡⠐⠄⢌⠄⡂⡈⢮⢪⠢⢐⢐⢅⡇⣗⢌⠄ ⠄⢁⠐⠄⠠⠈⢸⢱⢕⢝⠪⣊⢬⠬⢦⢧⢵⣱⡱⡝⡵⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⢯⢞⡾⣯⢯⣗⡷⣝⢗⡝⡬⡪⡎⠌⡢⡐⡐⢅⠢⡸⡨⡪⡸⡸⡵⣝⢮⡺⡌ ⠄⠐⠈⢀⠠⠈⠠⠣⢁⠂⠃⠐⠄⠌⠄⢢⣅⢕⠹⡺⣪⢮⡳⣝⡮⣯⡺⡽⣽⢽⣻⣞⡽⡮⣻⡺⣪⢯⢝⡼⡴⡺⣜⢮⡺⡜⡮⢮⢳⢝⣞⢮⡳⣝⢮ ⠄⠈⡀⠄⡀⠐⠄⠁⠂⡨⠄⠅⠡⠱⡁⡢⠪⣯⣳⣣⢣⢣⣻⣺⣺⢵⣫⢯⢯⣟⣗⣯⢯⢯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⡮⣗⣝⢮⣫⢗⡯⣗⣗⢯⢞⡵⡳ ⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⠄⢈⠄⠅⡎⠄⠡⢅⢄⠢⡊⢜⡺⣪⢮⣳⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⢽⣺⣳⢯⣟⣽⡺⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⣝⣞⡾⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⡺⣝⣗⢽⡹ ⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⠠⢐⠠⡣⡱⡱⡱⣢⣣⡳⣝⢵⣫⢾⣝⢾⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⣝⣗⣯⣟⣾⣺⢽⣝⢾⢝⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⢮⣻⣺⡺⡽⡽⡮⣯⣳⢵⡳⣝ ⠄⠄⠈⢀⠠⠄⡢⡣⣣⢳⡹⣚⢮⡺⣚⢮⢯⣺⢵⣳⢯⣻⣺⣺⣺⢝⣮⣳⣳⢽⣺⣞⣾⣺⣳⢽⣝⢽⡺⣮⣻⢽⣺⢽⣺⢮⢯⢯⢯⣻⡺⡮⣳⢽⣪ ⠄⠄⠐⠄⡀⢐⢕⣝⢮⣗⡽⣮⣳⢽⣪⢷⣻⣺⢽⣺⡽⣞⣞⣞⣞⡽⣪⢞⡮⣟⣞⣾⣺⢾⢽⢽⣺⡳⣝⡞⣞⡽⣞⡯⣗⡿⡽⡽⡽⡮⡯⡯⣳⡫⣞ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⡎⣺⡪⣟⡮⣟⣾⣺⡽⣞⣟⡾⣽⢽⣳⢯⣟⣞⣞⣮⣻⡪⡯⣺⣳⣳⢗⣯⢯⢿⡽⣞⣽⢵⡫⣗⡽⡵⣫⣗⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⣫⢗⡽⡵ ⠄⠄⠁⠄⠡⡪⡪⣞⣗⡯⣷⣳⣗⡿⡽⡾⣽⣳⢿⡽⣽⣞⣗⣗⢷⢵⢝⢮⣳⡳⡽⣽⣺⢯⡿⣽⢽⣺⣝⢮⡳⣝⢞⡵⡳⣝⢽⢝⡽⣝⡵⣫⢗⡽⡺ ⠄⠄⢀⠈⢌⢮⢺⢵⡳⡯⣗⡷⡯⣯⣟⣯⡷⣿⢽⡯⣷⣗⣟⡾⣝⢵⡫⣗⢵⡫⡯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⣞⢼⠱⡙⡜⣕⢯⢯⡺⡭⣳⢝⡞⡮⣳⢝⢮⢫ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡸⣝⡵⡯⡯⣗⡿⣽⣳⣻⢾⢽⢯⡯⣟⣗⡷⣫⡾⡵⡝⡮⣳⢝⢮⡫⡮⡳⣹⡪⡏⡗⡕⡕⢅⡣⣕⢽⣹⢵⣫⢯⢮⢳⣹⡹⣪⢳⡱⡱ ⠄⠄⠐⠄⢕⡕⣗⢽⢝⣽⡳⡯⣗⡯⣞⡯⡿⡽⣽⡳⡯⡯⣗⡯⣗⡝⡜⡎⡣⡃⡡⡁⢅⠱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⣕⢧⣳⢽⣪⢗⡗⣗⢽⢕⡵⡝⣎⢇⢇⢗ ⠄⠄⠂⠁⡱⡹⡪⣏⢯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣗⢯⢯⡻⡮⡯⡯⣻⣪⢟⡮⣗⡵⣜⣜⢼⡸⣜⣜⢕⡕⣜⢜⡼⣪⣗⣟⢮⣗⡽⣕⢯⢺⢸⠵⣝⢮⡳⡝⣜⢵ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⢕⢹⢪⡳⣝⢞⢮⣳⡳⣝⢮⢯⢏⡯⣏⢯⣫⢗⡽⣝⣞⢷⢽⡺⡮⣗⣟⣞⢮⣗⣟⢮⣗⡯⣗⣗⢗⡽⣪⢺⢪⠳⡑⠡⡹⣜⢞⢮⡫⣪⢪ ⠄⠄⠁⠄⠅⠕⡕⡕⡧⡫⡳⡕⣝⢎⢯⡺⣝⢮⡳⣫⢮⡫⡯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣻⣺⣺⡺⣽⡺⡮⣻⢪⡫⡺⡨⢃⢅⢅⢕⠌⠌⡰⡱⣕⢵⡫⣗⢽⡸⡸ ⠄⠄⠄⠁⠨⠨⢪⢸⢸⢸⢱⡹⡸⡕⡧⡫⣎⢗⢽⢸⢪⢎⢯⡺⣝⢞⡮⡯⡺⡮⡺⡺⡱⢝⡪⡪⡪⣪⢮⣎⢮⣪⢲⡱⠡⡐⣝⢮⣳⢝⣮⡳⣣⢣⢣ ⠄⠄⠈⠄⠈⡈⢆⢣⢣⢳⡱⡝⣎⢗⣝⢽⢜⣝⢎⢎⠊⠊⢃⠋⠎⡓⣙⢊⢣⢣⡣⡥⣳⢝⣞⣗⡯⣗⣟⠮⠳⢑⢡⢡⢑⢕⢵⢯⡺⣝⢮⡺⡪⡪⡪ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⡀⠢⡑⡕⡕⡵⡹⣪⡳⣕⢯⡳⡳⣝⢎⣗⣕⢄⢌⢈⠂⠸⣸⠘⠜⢮⢫⠺⢹⠺⢊⢍⢜⢨⠨⢌⠢⡊⢆⢣⢣⢯⡳⣝⢮⡳⡹⡸⡨⢂ ⠄⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠡⠪⡸⡸⡸⡪⣪⢺⡪⣗⡽⣝⢮⣳⡳⣕⢯⡪⡪⡪⡊⡆⢎⠢⣂⠢⡑⢔⡑⡕⡌⡆⡕⢕⢕⢕⢱⢑⢕⡕⣗⣝⢮⢣⡳⡹⡨⠨⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⠈⠌⡂⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢯⢺⡪⣗⢯⣺⡪⣗⢽⣪⡳⣕⢕⢕⠕⡕⢜⠜⡜⡆⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡎⣲⢱⡣⣏⢮⡪⡎⡇⡇⢕⢌⢈⢂ ⠄⠠⠄⠂⠄⡁⠄⠂⡈⡢⡑⡅⡇⡕⡕⢵⢹⡪⣗⢵⣝⢮⢳⡱⣝⢼⡹⣪⡣⡇⣇⢇⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡧⡳⡕⡧⡳⡕⡇⡇⡇⢕⢰⢰⢕ ⢀⠄⠄⠂⠁⢀⠈⢀⠠⠐⡐⢑⠌⡢⡃⢇⢳⢹⢜⢧⡳⡽⣕⢧⢳⡣⣏⢖⣳⢹⡪⣳⢹⢜⢼⡸⣜⢼⢜⡎⡧⡳⡝⣎⢯⡺⡝⣎⢇⢇⠪⣐⢕⣗⢽ ⠐⠄⠠⠄⠐⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠐⠠⢑⢐⢌⠪⡘⡌⡎⢮⡚⡮⢮⢳⡣⡳⡵⣹⢜⢵⡹⣜⣕⢏⣗⣝⢮⣳⡳⣝⢽⣹⡪⣗⢽⡪⣏⢮⢪⢢⡣⡳⣝⡮⣟ ⢈⠠⠡⠄⠄⠐⠄⠠⠐⠄⠈⠠⠄⡐⢀⢑⢐⢌⠪⡢⡣⢫⢣⢳⡹⢵⢝⢮⣫⡳⣝⢮⢮⡳⣳⢵⣻⣪⣞⣗⢽⣪⢞⢮⡳⣝⢎⢮⡪⣺⡪⣯⣳⢯⣻

oh no not this egirl

VehlFamVamps

Legend
    VehlFamVamps
    VehlFamVamps VehlFamVamps
    ⡂⡊⡢⠨⡊⡎⢗⠝⢕⠫⢣⠫⡪⠣⡓⡝⡜⣕⢇⢗⣕⢧⡳⡱⣕⢕⢅⢇⢕⢅⢣⠱⡨⢢⢑⢌⠢⡑⢔⠨⡐⡑⠌⠢⡑⠌⡌⡢⡑⢌⢐⠄⠄⠄ ⠨⢐⢐⠠⠁⡂⢜⠰⡡⣱⢸⡰⣱⡸⡸⡸⡘⡜⣜⢼⡱⡵⣳⢽⣝⡮⣗⡯⣗⣗⣗⢧⡳⣱⢱⡑⡆⡇⡎⡢⢑⠨⠄⠁⠂⠄⡁⠐⢐⠨⠢⡑⡨⠄⠄ ⠈⡀⡂⠐⠄⡊⢆⢯⡺⣪⢷⢝⣞⢞⣝⢮⣣⡳⣕⢗⡽⣝⢮⢗⣗⡽⣳⢽⣳⣳⡳⡯⣞⢵⡣⡣⡇⡇⡕⠔⢀⠄⢂⠱⡠⣅⠠⠈⢀⠨⢈⢰⠨⡐⠄ ⠄⠂⠄⢁⠐⠄⢝⢮⡺⡵⣫⢯⡺⡝⡮⡳⡕⣝⢮⢳⢝⡮⡯⣳⡳⡽⡽⣽⣺⢮⡯⣟⣞⢵⢝⡕⡇⢇⠡⠐⠄⢌⠄⡂⡈⢮⢪⠢⢐⢐⢅⡇⣗⢌⠄ ⠄⢁⠐⠄⠠⠈⢸⢱⢕⢝⠪⣊⢬⠬⢦⢧⢵⣱⡱⡝⡵⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⢯⢞⡾⣯⢯⣗⡷⣝⢗⡝⡬⡪⡎⠌⡢⡐⡐⢅⠢⡸⡨⡪⡸⡸⡵⣝⢮⡺⡌ ⠄⠐⠈⢀⠠⠈⠠⠣⢁⠂⠃⠐⠄⠌⠄⢢⣅⢕⠹⡺⣪⢮⡳⣝⡮⣯⡺⡽⣽⢽⣻⣞⡽⡮⣻⡺⣪⢯⢝⡼⡴⡺⣜⢮⡺⡜⡮⢮⢳⢝⣞⢮⡳⣝⢮ ⠄⠈⡀⠄⡀⠐⠄⠁⠂⡨⠄⠅⠡⠱⡁⡢⠪⣯⣳⣣⢣⢣⣻⣺⣺⢵⣫⢯⢯⣟⣗⣯⢯⢯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⡮⣗⣝⢮⣫⢗⡯⣗⣗⢯⢞⡵⡳ ⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⠄⢈⠄⠅⡎⠄⠡⢅⢄⠢⡊⢜⡺⣪⢮⣳⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⢽⣺⣳⢯⣟⣽⡺⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⡽⣝⣞⡾⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⡺⣝⣗⢽⡹ ⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⠠⢐⠠⡣⡱⡱⡱⣢⣣⡳⣝⢵⣫⢾⣝⢾⢽⣺⣺⣺⢽⣺⢽⣝⣗⣯⣟⣾⣺⢽⣝⢾⢝⣽⣺⢽⢽⣺⢮⣻⣺⡺⡽⡽⡮⣯⣳⢵⡳⣝ ⠄⠄⠈⢀⠠⠄⡢⡣⣣⢳⡹⣚⢮⡺⣚⢮⢯⣺⢵⣳⢯⣻⣺⣺⣺⢝⣮⣳⣳⢽⣺⣞⣾⣺⣳⢽⣝⢽⡺⣮⣻⢽⣺⢽⣺⢮⢯⢯⢯⣻⡺⡮⣳⢽⣪ ⠄⠄⠐⠄⡀⢐⢕⣝⢮⣗⡽⣮⣳⢽⣪⢷⣻⣺⢽⣺⡽⣞⣞⣞⣞⡽⣪⢞⡮⣟⣞⣾⣺⢾⢽⢽⣺⡳⣝⡞⣞⡽⣞⡯⣗⡿⡽⡽⡽⡮⡯⡯⣳⡫⣞ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⡎⣺⡪⣟⡮⣟⣾⣺⡽⣞⣟⡾⣽⢽⣳⢯⣟⣞⣞⣮⣻⡪⡯⣺⣳⣳⢗⣯⢯⢿⡽⣞⣽⢵⡫⣗⡽⡵⣫⣗⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⢯⣫⢗⡽⡵ ⠄⠄⠁⠄⠡⡪⡪⣞⣗⡯⣷⣳⣗⡿⡽⡾⣽⣳⢿⡽⣽⣞⣗⣗⢷⢵⢝⢮⣳⡳⡽⣽⣺⢯⡿⣽⢽⣺⣝⢮⡳⣝⢞⡵⡳⣝⢽⢝⡽⣝⡵⣫⢗⡽⡺ ⠄⠄⢀⠈⢌⢮⢺⢵⡳⡯⣗⡷⡯⣯⣟⣯⡷⣿⢽⡯⣷⣗⣟⡾⣝⢵⡫⣗⢵⡫⡯⣳⢽⢽⢽⢽⢝⣞⢼⠱⡙⡜⣕⢯⢯⡺⡭⣳⢝⡞⡮⣳⢝⢮⢫ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡸⣝⡵⡯⡯⣗⡿⣽⣳⣻⢾⢽⢯⡯⣟⣗⡷⣫⡾⡵⡝⡮⣳⢝⢮⡫⡮⡳⣹⡪⡏⡗⡕⡕⢅⡣⣕⢽⣹⢵⣫⢯⢮⢳⣹⡹⣪⢳⡱⡱ ⠄⠄⠐⠄⢕⡕⣗⢽⢝⣽⡳⡯⣗⡯⣞⡯⡿⡽⣽⡳⡯⡯⣗⡯⣗⡝⡜⡎⡣⡃⡡⡁⢅⠱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⣕⢧⣳⢽⣪⢗⡗⣗⢽⢕⡵⡝⣎⢇⢇⢗ ⠄⠄⠂⠁⡱⡹⡪⣏⢯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣗⢯⢯⡻⡮⡯⡯⣻⣪⢟⡮⣗⡵⣜⣜⢼⡸⣜⣜⢕⡕⣜⢜⡼⣪⣗⣟⢮⣗⡽⣕⢯⢺⢸⠵⣝⢮⡳⡝⣜⢵ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⢕⢹⢪⡳⣝⢞⢮⣳⡳⣝⢮⢯⢏⡯⣏⢯⣫⢗⡽⣝⣞⢷⢽⡺⡮⣗⣟⣞⢮⣗⣟⢮⣗⡯⣗⣗⢗⡽⣪⢺⢪⠳⡑⠡⡹⣜⢞⢮⡫⣪⢪ ⠄⠄⠁⠄⠅⠕⡕⡕⡧⡫⡳⡕⣝⢎⢯⡺⣝⢮⡳⣫⢮⡫⡯⣺⡺⣝⣗⢯⣻⣺⣺⡺⣽⡺⡮⣻⢪⡫⡺⡨⢃⢅⢅⢕⠌⠌⡰⡱⣕⢵⡫⣗⢽⡸⡸ ⠄⠄⠄⠁⠨⠨⢪⢸⢸⢸⢱⡹⡸⡕⡧⡫⣎⢗⢽⢸⢪⢎⢯⡺⣝⢞⡮⡯⡺⡮⡺⡺⡱⢝⡪⡪⡪⣪⢮⣎⢮⣪⢲⡱⠡⡐⣝⢮⣳⢝⣮⡳⣣⢣⢣ ⠄⠄⠈⠄⠈⡈⢆⢣⢣⢳⡱⡝⣎⢗⣝⢽⢜⣝⢎⢎⠊⠊⢃⠋⠎⡓⣙⢊⢣⢣⡣⡥⣳⢝⣞⣗⡯⣗⣟⠮⠳⢑⢡⢡⢑⢕⢵⢯⡺⣝⢮⡺⡪⡪⡪ ⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⡀⠢⡑⡕⡕⡵⡹⣪⡳⣕⢯⡳⡳⣝⢎⣗⣕⢄⢌⢈⠂⠸⣸⠘⠜⢮⢫⠺⢹⠺⢊⢍⢜⢨⠨⢌⠢⡊⢆⢣⢣⢯⡳⣝⢮⡳⡹⡸⡨⢂ ⠄⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠡⠪⡸⡸⡸⡪⣪⢺⡪⣗⡽⣝⢮⣳⡳⣕⢯⡪⡪⡪⡊⡆⢎⠢⣂⠢⡑⢔⡑⡕⡌⡆⡕⢕⢕⢕⢱⢑⢕⡕⣗⣝⢮⢣⡳⡹⡨⠨⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⠈⠌⡂⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢯⢺⡪⣗⢯⣺⡪⣗⢽⣪⡳⣕⢕⢕⠕⡕⢜⠜⡜⡆⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡇⡎⣲⢱⡣⣏⢮⡪⡎⡇⡇⢕⢌⢈⢂ ⠄⠠⠄⠂⠄⡁⠄⠂⡈⡢⡑⡅⡇⡕⡕⢵⢹⡪⣗⢵⣝⢮⢳⡱⣝⢼⡹⣪⡣⡇⣇⢇⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡧⡳⡕⡧⡳⡕⡇⡇⡇⢕⢰⢰⢕ ⢀⠄⠄⠂⠁⢀⠈⢀⠠⠐⡐⢑⠌⡢⡃⢇⢳⢹⢜⢧⡳⡽⣕⢧⢳⡣⣏⢖⣳⢹⡪⣳⢹⢜⢼⡸⣜⢼⢜⡎⡧⡳⡝⣎⢯⡺⡝⣎⢇⢇⠪⣐⢕⣗⢽ ⠐⠄⠠⠄⠐⠄⠠⠄⠄⠂⠐⠠⢑⢐⢌⠪⡘⡌⡎⢮⡚⡮⢮⢳⡣⡳⡵⣹⢜⢵⡹⣜⣕⢏⣗⣝⢮⣳⡳⣝⢽⣹⡪⣗⢽⡪⣏⢮⢪⢢⡣⡳⣝⡮⣟ ⢈⠠⠡⠄⠄⠐⠄⠠⠐⠄⠈⠠⠄⡐⢀⢑⢐⢌⠪⡢⡣⢫⢣⢳⡹⢵⢝⢮⣫⡳⣝⢮⢮⡳⣳⢵⣻⣪⣞⣗⢽⣪⢞⢮⡳⣝⢎⢮⡪⣺⡪⣯⣳⢯⣻
    wtf does that even mean?