• IP Copied!
  • Weekly Giveaways!!!

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Starting next week and ending the last week of August, I will be doing a weekly giveaway. Every Monday I will create a link for all of you guys to enter a giveaway. I will announce the winners every Friday. In regards to the prizes, they will be different each week and could be anything from in-game cash to Jugg sets. I will also be doing some scavenger hunts.

You might be wondering "Why is he doing this?". Well, I hope this will somehow keep this server and rid some of the toxicity. When I joined I believe this server had half the toxicity it does now. We, the server and its players, are looking at a path to closing down. This is when we should be sticking together, not turning around and blaming Staff, Builders, Owners, etc. for the server dying. The only way for this server to stay alive is for us to all get along and help out in anyway possible.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Starting next week and ending the last week of August, I will be doing a weekly giveaway. Every Monday I will create a link for all of you guys to enter a giveaway. I will announce the winners every Friday. In regards to the prizes, they will be different each week and could be anything from in-game cash to Jugg sets. I will also be doing some scavenger hunts.

You might be wondering "Why is he doing this?". Well, I hope this will somehow keep this server and rid some of the toxicity. When I joined I believe this server had half the toxicity it does now. We, the server and its players, are looking at a path to closing down. This is when we should be sticking together, not turning around and blaming Staff, Builders, Owners, etc. for the server dying. The only way for this server to stay alive is for us to all get along and help out in anyway possible.
    Yo, come to Havoc Horizons for an authentic Starbucks experience. We also do raffles for cool prizes!