• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 4/22-4/28

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Is there anybody who would be upset if we merged OP back, made TMD 2&4 recommended for new players, and added a TMD hardcore with no pains or legend weapons? Would the people wanting a merge be satisfied with a realism server?

Jackpot! I would love for that to happen, One thing, I wouldn't say no pains, id say nerved pains for the realism server

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Where is the have an intelligent argument and come to a conclusion that works for everybody instead of just hating on other ideas button

Its the current state of the community Nickk, I think a cut down of abuse in game would help the community and also promoting sportmanship after a war rather than throwing derogatory words or slander to ones way.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Is there anybody who would be upset if we merged OP back, made TMD 2&4 recommended for new players, and added a TMD hardcore with no pains or legend weapons? Would the people wanting a merge be satisfied with a realism server?
    A recommended roleplay server? Roleplayers get a lot of abuse and if all roleplayers came together on one server that would be good

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    What I would Want:

TMD 1: Normal Server
    Pains: Spam-able

TMD 2: Recommend For new Players
    Pains: Not Spam-able

TMD 3: Hardcore
    Pains: No Pains

TMD 4: Role-players

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    You should make that into a poll somewhere, don't know how many people will see it here.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    What I would Want:

TMD 1: Normal Server
    Pains: Spam-able

TMD 2: Recommend For new Players

TMD 3: Hardcore
    Pains: No Pains

TMD 4: Role-players
    this is almost exactly how it is now though?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi

I think that would be pretty awesome. Seems that things will narrow to:

1. PvP players will have to adapt to non-spam bs and learn the game mechanics
    2. Non-PvP players will have a harder time then just loot prison 2~3 times and get bored as hell because walkers are not a threat and supplies (like food/water/ammo) is way beyond the needed level

5oup

I agree with this 100%, and that's coming from an Rper who rarely goes on the PvP servers. I remember as a new player a year ago I had this exact same mindset that _VC_ explained. I really didn't care about dying because I knew this was The Walking Dead, and the world was dangerous and brutal. TBH I found my way around the PvP servers just fine until I discovered PvE, from there I found out it was more for me. What will kill this server is separating the "OP" and "TMD1-7" and thus causing people to leave one by one because of low populations. For pete's sake merge the servers and bring back the ole' days so this community can grow again.

#merge.
    Enough said <3

ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420
    05f9548bf8b224f454661a96b4dc7239.jpg
    Welcome to our first weekly news post. We expect to have a post every Friday for the foreseeable future. Let's get into it.

TMD Update Decision

After reviewing the results of the poll and brainstorming ideas, we came to the decision to keep TMD-1 and TMD OP separate. Although on the website poll, around 60% of people voted for the merge, most of our players don't visit the website and would be upset as they like the current survival aspect. Our hope is that with more advertising, more dedicated players will come, and the community can grow that way, rather than merging mechanics, making people angry, and having more people quit. Until then for the players that wanted the merge you still have a server to play on with the gameplay mechanics that you enjoy.

New Map Maker Contest
    We are glad to announce that we are having a new Map Maker Contest! The goal of this contest is to build the best looking and most detailed map based on a Western theme. To access the Map Maker server, type /Server MM-1 while in game. To create a map, type /create. Remember to be creative and use as much detail as possible! The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Builds will be judged on Thursday, the 25th of May and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards - so be sure to get your maps submitted to have a chance at winning! To submit your map, simply type /submit while on your map. From now on, all Map Maker contests will be released monthly.
    Good luck to everyone who enters, and as always, if multiple players work on an entry, the prizes will be split evenly among them.

Changelog
    We have recently added a changelog to the website so that the community can keep track of all the changes and bug fixes on HavocMC. To access this new page, click the blue tab above labeled 'changelog.'

Notable changes from the past week:
    - Permanent fix for the lever at Prison.
    - Attempted nerf on painkillers as requested.
    - Numerous team glitches fixed. (edited)
    why did you change the basic pack , it looks so bad and so hard to use

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    If TMD-2 is recommended for new players, they'll probably start there. But what if Juggs start going onto TMD-2 kill newer players for they're K/D? Won't that defeat the purpose?