• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 4/29 - 5/05

Hoodsss

Mythical
    Hoodsss
    Hoodsss Hoodsss
    It saves and clears your current inventory. In order to save your op vault, you will need to remove the items and save them with /saves.
    Ok I guess i will have to lose half of my jugg sets but i think they are mostly half

_Aeroo

Because we will be getting rid of TMD-5, TMD-6, and TMD-7 and because TMDO-1 will be merging with TMD-1 we have implemented /saves.
    Sigh.. I had so much on TMD-6.. I'm lucky I did put my Juggernaut Armor (Will burn later @Sarge4id :p) in my Vault, but it's such a big blow to me because of how much time I put into it. Same goes for the other people who play on it.

Breathed

It saves and clears your current inventory. In order to save your op vault, you will need to remove the items and save them with /saves.
    So the vault wont carry over, and you need to remove everything in your vault and make multiple saves if you want to keep everything, correct?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Neat! I also played a lot in tmd-6 (when tmd-3 used to be so much crowded), but got bugged and got killed inside a building. Since then I keep my valuable stuff inside the sz, never coming out lol.
    I can't wait to play the realistic mode!!

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu

Hello everyone. This post is just to inform you of the The Mining Dead update decision and announce the April voting rewards. So let’s get into it.

The Mining Dead Update
    We have decided to merge TMD-1 and TMDO-1. This new TMD-1 will have all of the features you know and love including spammable pains. If you don’t love spammable pains, don’t worry - there will be servers for you to play on too! While the specifics of the servers are still being worked out, you can look forward to also playing on a TMD Realism server. This server will not include juggernaut armor or legendary guns. With the map coming along nicely, you should expect to see this update in the near future!

Because we will be getting rid of TMD-5, TMD-6, and TMD-7 and because TMDO-1 will be merging with TMD-1 we have implemented /saves. Please note that this command will clear your inventory when used. We do not have an ETA for the update so you should not use this command yet. This command will save your inventories so you keep your items upon the update. You will only need to do this on TMD-5, TMD-6, TMD-7, and TMDO-1 if you have items you want to keep. You will not need to do this on any of the other TMD servers.

April Voting Rewards
    With the end of April comes the end of out voting contest and the beginning of the May voting contest! The winners of the April voting contest are listed below. If you are a winner, you should have received a message on the forums with a voucher code allowing you to purchase anything you desire from our shop.

1st Place: Vesan - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: matheuscaiafa - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: _FlameStar_ - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: NS_Evolution - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: LonelyPringle - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: seuboi - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: BBCAndChill - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: Unami - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: ThePolarTitan - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: Nyang121 - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

These shop vouchers can be used just like real currency in our shop. Simply enter the voucher code into the box labeled “Voucher” to use. For your chance to be next months recipient of these vouchers, get voting now! You may check to see who’s in the lead on the leaderboards at https://havocmc.net/vote!
    Thanks to everyone who voted over the month of April helping our server grow. Stay tuned for some great and long-awaited updates this month!

Sale
    This weekend you can enjoy a great 33% off sale. This sale will end Midnight on Sunday, so get in while you can!

We are also glad to announce that the glitch causing the NPCs in the hub to become laggy and unclickable has been fixed. Connecting to the hub and joining servers should be much easier now

About realism......I got to thinking why dont we make it more realistic. Add ghilles and add prone and and hitboxes. Rick didnt run aorund with a highlighted box around him so why do we have it. You cant hide with hitboxes...

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Nice Idea but might not be the proper place. I'l be glad to read one of your threads about suggestions and ideas ;)

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Why u don't just take tmd op , and u rename him tmd-1 so we keep our stuff , then u take tmd-1 and u rename him in tmd-realism '____' ...

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    About realism......I got to thinking why dont we make it more realistic. Add ghilles and add prone and and hitboxes. Rick didnt run aorund with a highlighted box around him so why do we have it. You cant hide with hitboxes...
    Hitboxes aren't a plugin, its a feature in Minecraft itself. It would be very difficult, if possible, to remove them.

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    All these changes sound great, but I'm still wondering when fixes are going to happen. like breakable glass.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Seems like I can't send you a PM. So... Yeah breakable glass looks like it only work when team mates are around!