• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/12 - 5/19

Neugs

Maybe the staff should check this video

"Yeahh dragons working on some new vechicals, oh wasn't suppose to say that"

"Oh wanna finish the map tonight"
    "Yeah lets go"
    "Okay"
    o-o

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Why the hell would the server downgrade to 1.8? Why are people saying this? I thought the server was going back to the "good ole days" of 1.8....not actually downgrading the server. Please tell me that isnt true. 1.8 is so outdated. Just bring back the stuff we like.

WeebDestroyer71

Mythical
    WeebDestroyer71
    WeebDestroyer71 WeebDestroyer71
    EJ7xVgx.jpg

This week we have a video from head builder VC on the map progress so far, it shouldn't be long now.

Practice Server 2.0
    We've updated the map on TMDPRC-1 to the new Berx safezone. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in checking out we'd love to hear all feedback about the build on this thread.

Saves

I know this is becoming a repetitive section in our weekly news but we want to make sure everybody is aware of the /saves command where you can save your inventories on TMDO-1 and TMD-5-7 for the update. As a warning though once you save your items you will not be able to get them back until after the update. We'll be sure to give you a due date before the merge of when you need to have your items saved by.

Map Maker Contest
    The current map maker contest will be ending on Thursday, be sure to /submit your map before then.

Update Information
    The new update will include bandages!
    SbvO8kK.png

I'd like to thank all our loyal players that stay up to date with our posts. Hopefully as we get closer to our big update they'll be lots more to mention next week.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Map will approximately be done within the next couple days. If I had to give my best guess, this isn't a gurantee, but I predict everything will be good to go for updating by this Thursday or Friday.

So I'm guessing the new weekly update is the update its self going to happen sometime this weekend I'm guessing?

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Maybe the staff should check this video

"Yeahh dragons working on some new vechicals, oh wasn't suppose to say that"

"Oh wanna finish the map tonight"
    "Yeah lets go"
    "Okay"
    o-o

I am not called dragons and also I believe it was a joke. There it a lot more to the update than just a map update.

Shlaw

Champion
    Shlaw
    Shlaw Shlaw
    So can we just know if their merging so spam pains is available or... id like to know for sure

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Very excited that you guys are focusing on pvp aspect for map builds. Can't wait to be playing on fps friendly map! Atlanta Build looks so damn good. Happy to see some of the old builds back in action this coming update!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    ...not half, its ~=~ 25% but those guys are the one who spend the most real money so it represent 50% of havoc income :p